“Excellent hotel in Geogia”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Adairsville
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
“Excellent hotel in Geogia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

This hotel in Adairsville, GA is excellent! Clean rooms with frig and microwave. With friendly and helpful staff members and a wide variety of yummy treats at their continental breakfast make this a no brainer. Convenient location just off the highway

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 October 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at Choice Hotels and the Quality Inn Adairsville. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the new updated rooms. All our rooms have microwave/refrigerator, new pillowtop beds, 32" flat screen HDTV, new furniture, and the new Q Corner Hot Breakfast.

At Quality, we take pride in providing exceptional value. Our value Qs are your cues that you're getting your money's worth: Q Bed, Q Breakfast, Q Service, Q Shower, Q Value.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

We last stayed here 3 years ago. We use it when we visit Florida and want to stop half-way, both going and coming back. The rooms have been remodeled as has the climate control. Really nice, that's why we'll continue to come back.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 September 2012
Thank you for your review and thank you for your loyalty and staying with us. A repeat guest is an innkeepers greatest success and something we continually strive to achieve with every guest.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the new updated rooms with new pillowtop beds, 32" flat screen HDTV, microwave/refrigerators, furniture, and Q Corner Hot Breakfast.

We look forward to your next visit with us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

After an entire day of driving, we stopped here to sleep. Room was very clean, bed was soft, we passed out. 6am a fellow down the hall felt it was a good idea to start his motorcycle n rev it up a few dozen times. Little did he know the owner was there and assures us he would address the issue. Brkfst was good. Normal contenintal. I will say the place was very clean, and tidy;)

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for your review and staying with us. Let me apologize for the motorcycle noise. I'm happy you had a satisfactory stay and good night's sleep on our new pillowtop beds. Majority of our guests are enjoying the new beds.

We look forward to see you on your next visit.
Ellaville Ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

When I was asked to visit a new business in Adairsville I was pleasantly surprised to find a very nice Quality Inn to stay at. Being a business traveler it had all the right things I look far. Good internet connections,plenty of outlets to plug in my stuff and above all it was very clean and comfortable. I will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 10 September 2012
Thank you for sharing your post. It's always a delight to know we were able to provide "much more" than expected and happy to hear your stay with us was statisfactory. We appreciate you taking your time in giving us your honest opinion about our property. We look forward to seeing again in the near future
Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

I like to stay at this motel when traveling between Orlando and Louisville, where I have family. It's right off I-75 with a lot of restaurants and gas stations around. The rate is very fair and the staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good, too. I like the idea that I can park my car right outside my room and unload and load it back up with just a few steps. The room is always clean and pleasant.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 August 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words.

We appreciate you taking your time in giving us your honest opinion about our property. We do take pride in servicing our rooms and taking care of our clients needs and are happy to hear your stay with us was statisfactory.

We look forward to seeing again in the near future.
Orleans
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

I try to stay here everytime i come this way. Have stayed here several times and have no conplaints. The location is great and they have truck parking. Beds are comfortable and clean. The rooms are nice sized and clean.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 29 August 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments. Providing affordable, clean and comfortable rooms is what we do best! I am thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay enough to return. As can be seen for other reviews, we achieve a great number of guests who return to our hotel. A repeat guest is an innkeepers greatest success and something we continually strive to achieve with every guest.

Thanks again for taking time to share your comments, it's always a pleasure to receive and respond to our guests valuable first hand feed back.
Corvallis, Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

I have a rule that I usually don't like to stay in hotels where the doors open directly to the outside, it's a personal safety thing, but I made an exception after a long day driving. I'm not one to complain about things, but my stay was not that pleasant here. So the only way I would recommend this place is as a last resort.

The room was, in a word, dingy. I was a little creeped out by a dead bug I saw on the sheets of the bed, which I think was a flea possibly. The shower in our room was poorly cleaned and didn't give you much room to move around. There was also a good bit of noise which I chalk up to foot traffic since you parked in front of the door to your room and people were coming and going all night.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 30 August 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments pertaining to your stay. We strive to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay and I am disappointed to learn things were not satisfactory.

Thank you for contacting me and providing your room number so that I could have our housekeeping and maintenance personnel address the issues you found in order to prevent other guests from having the same issues you experienced.

Thank you again for taking time to share your valuable first hand feedback that allows us an opportunity to correct deficiencies. We rely on feedback from our guests in order to continually improve the services we provide.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adairsville
Hampton Inn & Suites Adairsville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Calhoun
Barnsley Resort
Barnsley Resort
#2 of 5 in Adairsville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!