“Great place!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Adairsville
Greenwood, Missouri
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

The room was very clean and nicely decorated. We had a refrigerator and a microwave. great. My husband even commenTed on the nice curtains! Everyone was courteously professional.I called 3 hours ahead of our stop and had no difficulty procuring a room from a very informed employee. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 15 October 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at Choice Hotels and the Quality Inn Adairsville. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the new updated rooms. All our rooms have microwave/refrigerator, new pillowtop beds, 32" LG flat screen HDTV, new furniture, and the new Q Corner Hot Breakfast.

At Quality, we take pride in providing exceptional value. Our value Qs are your cues that you're getting your money's worth: Q Bed, Q Breakfast, Q Service, Q Shower, Q Value.

We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Florence, South Carolina, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

I travel for work every week, and I have yet to run into a hotel that did not allow me to make a reservation, and also once there made it clear I was only allowed on 2nd floor. Talk about feeling like a 2nd class citizen!! Wrappers on coffee cups were open....are they re-using them????!!
So if you're CLC you may want to RESERVE your room somewhere else. This hotel is also behind a truck stop, but the noise isn"t too bad inside room.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Sarah C
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 5 October 2012
Sarah, let me apologize as this is not something that has ever occurred at our hotel. We never deny a reservation as that would be contradicting our business purpose. We have a lot of CLC customers that stay with us on a frequent basis and usually they will call to let us know they are coming and we will hold the room and not take a reservation at their request. Also, if we have adequate supply of rooms available we will make it convenient for the guests to get their information when they arrive and I think that is what happened in this case. I don't believe the front desk agent meant to deny you a reservation. Also a lot of our CLC customers operate trucks and prefer to stay on the 2nd floor to be able to view their trucks in the truck parking lot but we do provide rooms on the 1st floor if requested. I will definitely be having a discussion with my staff to remedy this misconception.
I can also assure you that we do not reuse any items in our rooms. We just received a supply of coffee cups where one of the boxes contained cups where the wrapping was torn. I have subsequently returned that case back to the vendor and received a new shipment.

I apologize again for the unfortunate misunderstanding.
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

This hotel in Adairsville, GA is excellent! Clean rooms with frig and microwave. With friendly and helpful staff members and a wide variety of yummy treats at their continental breakfast make this a no brainer. Convenient location just off the highway

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 October 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at Choice Hotels and the Quality Inn Adairsville. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the new updated rooms. All our rooms have microwave/refrigerator, new pillowtop beds, 32" flat screen HDTV, new furniture, and the new Q Corner Hot Breakfast.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

We last stayed here 3 years ago. We use it when we visit Florida and want to stop half-way, both going and coming back. The rooms have been remodeled as has the climate control. Really nice, that's why we'll continue to come back.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 September 2012
Thank you for your review and thank you for your loyalty and staying with us. A repeat guest is an innkeepers greatest success and something we continually strive to achieve with every guest.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the new updated rooms with new pillowtop beds, 32" flat screen HDTV, microwave/refrigerators, furniture, and Q Corner Hot Breakfast.

We look forward to your next visit with us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

After an entire day of driving, we stopped here to sleep. Room was very clean, bed was soft, we passed out. 6am a fellow down the hall felt it was a good idea to start his motorcycle n rev it up a few dozen times. Little did he know the owner was there and assures us he would address the issue. Brkfst was good. Normal contenintal. I will say the place was very clean, and tidy;)

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for your review and staying with us. Let me apologize for the motorcycle noise. I'm happy you had a satisfactory stay and good night's sleep on our new pillowtop beds. Majority of our guests are enjoying the new beds.

We look forward to see you on your next visit.
Ellaville Ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

When I was asked to visit a new business in Adairsville I was pleasantly surprised to find a very nice Quality Inn to stay at. Being a business traveler it had all the right things I look far. Good internet connections,plenty of outlets to plug in my stuff and above all it was very clean and comfortable. I will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 10 September 2012
Thank you for sharing your post. It's always a delight to know we were able to provide "much more" than expected and happy to hear your stay with us was statisfactory. We appreciate you taking your time in giving us your honest opinion about our property. We look forward to seeing again in the near future
Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

I like to stay at this motel when traveling between Orlando and Louisville, where I have family. It's right off I-75 with a lot of restaurants and gas stations around. The rate is very fair and the staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good, too. I like the idea that I can park my car right outside my room and unload and load it back up with just a few steps. The room is always clean and pleasant.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 August 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words.

We appreciate you taking your time in giving us your honest opinion about our property. We do take pride in servicing our rooms and taking care of our clients needs and are happy to hear your stay with us was statisfactory.

We look forward to seeing again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adairsville
Hampton Inn & Suites Adairsville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Calhoun
Barnsley Resort
Barnsley Resort
#2 of 5 in Adairsville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!