Econo Lodge Inn& Suites Albany
US$136
US$85
US$73
Red Roof
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Stayed at the EconoLodge in July, 2012 for two days with my mother. The first day was okay, but the second day while sleeping I found a bug crawling on the side of my face. I called myself checking the mattress but I did not see anything. I was able to catch it and gave it to my mother. She placed it in a tissue to show to the manager. We gave it to him and the housekeeper said that it was a bed bug. He went to check the room without looking at it and returned saying that it was fleas. They said that they had already removed everything from their rooms that year due to bed bugs. He believed someone brought a pet in without permission. He credited my card for one day and offered another room but I couldn't stay there. It didn't matter because when I went to the next hotel apparently a bug was still on me because it bit me on my shoulder area. I had to wash out my hair and that is when I discovered the other bother. I had bite marks on my arm, side of my face and hands. I am so disgusted and would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It was a disaster and you will regret the stay!!!!!

Room Tip: Read this post you wouldn't check in at all!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2012

The room was large and updated. The bed was very comfy and there was plenty of pillows. Room was clean. Good internet service, small breakfast. I was happy and the AAA price was great.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business