“beautiful”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The hotel was very inviting, the decorations were very beautiful and tastefully done. My suite was very spacious. I would recommend this stay for anyone. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was friendly

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Our stay was really good and by far the best we've stayed in while in Albany, Ga. The location is the best for shopping and dining. I've lived in Japan for over 17 years where customer service is off the charts, and I must say that Ms Kizzy's professionalism and customer service is arguably parallel to theirs. If this property could serve complimentary dinner and drinks it would be even better. We enjoyed the constant breakfast hours, staying the same for 7 days a week is perfect. Just mix up the menu more.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

CLEANLINESS - The sheets and the comforter on the bed had blood on them that I discovered the next morning. (Highly disgusted) Ruined my stay at the hotel completely. This told me that they had not change comforter or sheets. Health hazard also. NOISE - I heard the winding of the elevator 100% of the time. Very annoying. For the price it was not worth it.

2  Thank Rodrick J
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have personal family business in the Albany area that bring us there 2 or 3 times a month for anywhere from 2 to 7-8 nights per stay. We have stayed in several other hotels I'm the area before finding the Hampton. Once we found this hotel, we stopped our "hotel hopping" for good!! The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is EXCELLENT from the Housekeeping and "breakfast crew" to the front desk and General Manager. We have stayed at the Hampton several times and have never had a complaint. Location is wonderful!!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Extremely nice, new Hampton Inn in Albany. Staff is extremely nice and helpful and fully explained all the amenities of the property. Property is very clean and is offered at a good price. Several nearby resturants are an easy walk away. This hotel also has excellent internet speed which made working from the room easy. Complimentry breakfast was very good. I will be staying at this property on each visit i make to the Albany area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Room was well appointed, and bed was clean, very comfortable, and linens were of high quality. Room was very fresh and inviting. Room was well set up for business needs, and very spacious. Lobby and common areas were also clean and attractive. Gym room had adequate equipment and supplies.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. We stayed here for a family reunion in Albany. My daughter and her cousins really enjoyed the pool. I did have a problem and Lydia was quick to fix it and get me moved to another room. All the front desk staff that I spoke to were all very nice to talk too. I will definitely stay here again next time in the area. I do have to say that the pillows were too soft for my liking.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Albany hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Albany
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albany
Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albany
Park Inn by Radisson Albany
Albany Courtyard by Marriott

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall

Address: 2628 Dawson Rd, Albany, GA 31707-1609
Region: United States > Georgia > Albany
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Price Range: £105 - £133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall 2.5*
Hampton Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall offers comfortable accommodations, free hot breakfast, free WiFi, meeting space, outdoor pool, fitness center and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Albany at Albany Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.