“Great service & great expereince”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Albany
Atlanta
“Great service & great expereince”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Located close to a number of good stores and restaurants, this hotel truly takes care of their guests. I brought a track team from Atlanta and stayed here for 3 nights. The management is organized and polite. My team had everything they needed and we were treated very well. The complimentary breakfast in the morning had something everyone would like and there was plenty of space to sit down and eat. We've been coming here for years and will always stay here when we come to Albany. High marks for this hotel. Special thanks to Shontay Magwood and her staff!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank allaboutteam

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I spent one night in the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Albany and was happy with the decision. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the wifi was peppy, and the employees were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good -- nothing to get excited about, but reasonably good. My only disappointment was that the Italian restaurant shown on the Tripadvisor map as being next door to the motel was an empty shell -- out of business. There were various restaurants within easy driving distance, but I prefer not to have to get in the car at all to find food after I've been driving all day. The only other negative was a tiny one (and one I find to be true in probably eighty percent of the motels I stay in): though the desk chair appeared to be adjustable, I was not able to make the seat higher and thus had to put two pillows on the chair to be comfortable at the computer. That was far from a major problem and would definitely NOT keep me from staying again at this friendly, pleasant motel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank NM43
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at every hotel in Albany (that's considered safe) and this one is the best. Great location for restaurants, and the rooms are always very clean, and not outdated. My only issue was the person above me stomping until 11 at night, sounding like they were doing aerobics in their room, but that isn't the hotels fault. The front desk staff was very helpful and courteous, and this is property collectively is the best in Albany.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TheGahden
Orlando Fl
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was our second time staying here. We drove till we made it back here. The hotel has clean carpets, white bedspeads, mini refrig, micro, HBO, and free breakfast. A good one, very clean and well maintained. the area is an easy on/off the highway. Many hotels are here. Across street from a Target. Convenient.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank griffpat
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We brought a large group for a soccer tournament ... Two teams and parents
Our stay here was perfect
All of our concerns having boys and girls was met without issue
The staff was awesome and made all of us feel at home
We will return

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Rob B
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 15 March 2014

When visiting Albany I have always stayed at the Fairfield, this visit started off GREAT! Jenifer the front desk customer service representative checked me in quickly at 2 am! And allowed me to keep my car under the canapy so that I would not get poured on since it was pouring rain! This was so NICE and allowed me to stay dry! I really appreciated it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Delorann
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

It was a great place to stay for a busy two weeks. In walking distance is a fried food joint and a Japanese place. There is a mall close by with plenty of shopping as well. The free breakfast at Fairfield was a great start to the day. Everyone at the front desk was super friendly and helpful.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business