“Fairfield on Kensington in Albany, GA”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This is the most customer focused hotel I have stayed at in many a year. I was in for a week and a half to visit with my brother in the hospital while he underwent bypass surgery (successful by the way) so I was very anxious and not in the best frame of mind. However, front desk staff Nakeisha, Jennifer, Brittany, and Daniel were the best, always pleasant and eager to make my stay comfortable and convenient. Makeesha (Peaches) in the breakfast area makes you truly welcome and even if you stumble in 5 minutes before closing makes certain that you get what you need and don't feel rushed. Even housekeeping goes out of their way to ask if everything is good and wishes you a great day. The place looks new, polished and spic & span clean, and up and down the entire staff they strive to make your stay enjoyable. Can't say enough good things. These folks have it figured out.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank MarkAHackett
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel provided the best service ever!!! It is decorated beautifully and is very inviting to many. I visited this hotel on July 12th with my daughter and a few of her friends and we all enjoyed. The staff, especially Shanika was very friendly, professional, and helpful at all times. She was able to assist me in the best way possible, my daughter and her friends had the best time. I must mention that another staff Brittney was great as well. As soon as we enter the hotel we was greeted by warm and friendly smiles by Shanika and Brittney. The double bed suite was amazing and the hotel accommodated every need and want that we had. Our stay was enjoyable and fun-filled for the girls and I. Kudos to the Fairfield and their amazing staff!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dinietra N
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The young lady at the front desk was excellent at her job. She greeted us warmly. We checked in around 2 pm and our room was ready. The room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good. If you have to visit Albany, this Fairfield Inn is our recommendation.
Our grandson needed band aids and a toothbrush. Both were provided at the front desk.

Room Tip: We were in room 103, right across from the ice machine. I was afraid of noise, but we were not distu...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tootie074
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Your hotel by far was the best one I've stayed at in a long time. Even though the visit wasn't under the best circumstances, the stay here was very enjoyable. Due to a family emergency, the visit was very short notice and I didn't arrive until around 4 that morning. Michael, your night desk clerk, was the best! He was able to get me and the rest of my family checked in very quickly and made sure we were well taken care of. Great room, great breakfast, and just an overall great property. Also Michael was even nice enough to ask about the family emergency when we checked out 2 days later. If I could give 10 stars, I would! From front desk to housekeeping It is clear the staff really cares! Keep up the great work!

1  Thank Travel G
Reviewed 23 June 2014

If you're ever looking for a place to stay in Albany, GA, the Fairfield Inn is your best bet. The staff is friendly and professional, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the lobby is bright and inviting. It's everything you expect from a Marriott property.

1  Thank Nancy M
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Room was clean with microwave, fridge, plenty of hot water, comfortable beds. We were there for 3 days. The best thing about the place was that the staff was friendly and very nice from the front desk clerks to the cleaning staff. All extremely helpful and nice. I can tell they enjoy there jobs. That is usually a good sign that management is very good. We had a problem with the remote control and the maint. guy was prompt and friendly. Really enjoyed my stay. Restaurants and shopping all nearby. Sincerely. P. Mishoe

1  Thank Phillip M
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Great location and great staff. Makesha at breakfast area did a great job keeping everything stocked and clean. She has that great smile also. Rooms were clean and lobby is very inviting. Everyone made you feel welcome from checking in to checking out..

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business