“Great hotel, even better location.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Fairfield Inn was located right off the main roads of Albany. Easy to get to and convenient to shopping, restaurants and attractions. Rooms were a good size and clean and staff was friendly. Free parking and hot continental breakfast which are a standard with most Fairfield Inns was offered. Overall a pretty good stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TaraMcf1102

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is just your basic hotel. A decent place to crash for a night, but nothing more than that. The carpet looked and felt old in the room, but other than that it was clean and an OK bed. The staff was friendly and nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank tnostrud
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites in Albany, Ga was the worst experience I have ever had at any Fairfield Inn & Suites. I had room 109 and this room appeared to be clean and organized as usual. That night I was very ill, woke up at 4am to look for medicine for headache, but unfortunately there was nothing on the property. So, I went back to my room and I could not rest. I woke my child up, turned on the lights, and there bugs in my bed. I called down the attendant to my room to visualize the bugs. First, he apologized, and offered me another room, I told him absolutely not. Then, he offered me a credit towards my room, and I accepted the credit, I packed my bags and left the property. This property needs to be better taken care of, sprayed for bugs, and cleaned better. I will not stay at this hotel ever again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank rich7shon
TeamFairfield, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Once again, I would like to offer my apology to you for the inconvenience you endured during your recent stay.

Your response is greatly appreciated. We, of course, make every effort to ensure a comfortable stay for our guest.

I can understand your concern with the insect sighting. We work closely with our pest control company and we

proceeded with immediate treatment of that room. The summer time can be especially challenging with insects

in the area, we are combating this daily. We sincerely hope you choose Marriott in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This hotel was always kept in a neat clean appearance. The staff greeted every guest with a friendly smile. Any request I had never seemed to be a problem. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or family travel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank William L
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This is the most customer focused hotel I have stayed at in many a year. I was in for a week and a half to visit with my brother in the hospital while he underwent bypass surgery (successful by the way) so I was very anxious and not in the best frame of mind. However, front desk staff Nakeisha, Jennifer, Brittany, and Daniel were the best, always pleasant and eager to make my stay comfortable and convenient. Makeesha (Peaches) in the breakfast area makes you truly welcome and even if you stumble in 5 minutes before closing makes certain that you get what you need and don't feel rushed. Even housekeeping goes out of their way to ask if everything is good and wishes you a great day. The place looks new, polished and spic & span clean, and up and down the entire staff they strive to make your stay enjoyable. Can't say enough good things. These folks have it figured out.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank MarkAHackett
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel provided the best service ever!!! It is decorated beautifully and is very inviting to many. I visited this hotel on July 12th with my daughter and a few of her friends and we all enjoyed. The staff, especially Shanika was very friendly, professional, and helpful at all times. She was able to assist me in the best way possible, my daughter and her friends had the best time. I must mention that another staff Brittney was great as well. As soon as we enter the hotel we was greeted by warm and friendly smiles by Shanika and Brittney. The double bed suite was amazing and the hotel accommodated every need and want that we had. Our stay was enjoyable and fun-filled for the girls and I. Kudos to the Fairfield and their amazing staff!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dinietra N
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The young lady at the front desk was excellent at her job. She greeted us warmly. We checked in around 2 pm and our room was ready. The room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good. If you have to visit Albany, this Fairfield Inn is our recommendation.
Our grandson needed band aids and a toothbrush. Both were provided at the front desk.

Room Tip: We were in room 103, right across from the ice machine. I was afraid of noise, but we were not distu...