“Family reunion hotel”

Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Albany
Jonesboro, United States
“Family reunion hotel”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Hotel was clean, staff courteous and decent breakfast. Only complaint is hotel ran out of clean towels. Which would not have been so bad if our room had sufficient towels upon check in. We were in a non smoking room and it did not smell of smoke which was surprising. The bed mattress was comfortable. Staff was courteous and accommodated needs of our group when possible.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

hotelalbanyga, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Albany, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thanks Mr Jessie for your kind remarks and thank you for letting us know about the towels shortages. I know we had lots of people in the house, hotel was full for days with the baseball teams.

I am glad you enjoyed good service from our staff and enjoyed the hotel amenities. Hope you come back and see us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Oxon Hill
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Myself and four of my adult siblings and spouses stayed here for a week while in Albany for a family event. We were all very pleased with this hotel. The rooms are clean, comfortable, roomy and have all the necessary amenities, wifi, fridge , microwave, etc. The staff is great.The complimentary breakfast is especially nice. The best thing about it was the bargain price (shhh.....I've stayed in many hotels that aren't as nice for a whole lot more.)

1 Thank Tara F
Ms Tara, thank you so much for your kind remarks about our hotel and our staff and best of all our price!!!

I know we have the best Hot Breakfast and the best Grits maker in town cooking the breakfast for our guests every morning!!

My staff at the desk and the housekeeping are the best of the best! I am very proud of them !

Please do comeback and stay with us again..
Tampa, FL, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Fresh, clean, friendly and priced right. I will be back! This was a busy graduation week and all other hotels in area raised their prices sky high, so I tried BW and was glad I did. Made a reservation to return before I left! Breakfast was outstanding.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Ms Melinda for your kind remarks. Yes we try to make sure we are comfortable and affordable. I am glad you liked our hotel amenities and the best staff giving great service!!

Wait for you to comeback and visit us again!
lakeland, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times . I have yet to have a bad experience. My rooms have always been clean and the location is close to many name brand resturants. Stay here and I believe you will have no complaints.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Mr William for your kind remarks and suggestions about our hotel. We try. I have the best staff working at the hotel so it makes it easy to meet guests expectations!!

Look forward to see you soon!
Macon, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Hotel was average at best. Hallways and room smelled like a cigarette. Pillows not comfy, and blanket was very thin and slid off bed - didn't make you feel comfy, cozy. Free breakfast was good. A very strange headboard on the bed that looked like a door that was attached to the wall. Didn't provide enough towels and washcloths.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Ms Susan for letting us know of your concerns. We have worked on those areas to improve and hope that your next stay with us will be enjoyable.
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel was an acceptable choice as a stop on our April 2014 road trip between Memphis and Sanibel Island. We reserved three rooms, all which were spacious and clean. We ate a filling breakfast of waffles, biscuits, and sausages before, as hometown favorite, Ray Charles, would have said, we hit the road jack.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thanks Jason for your kind remarks about our hotel and our staff and our amenities.

Hope you are back home safe and hope your road trip along the way was just as great as your stay with us in ol Ray Charles's place!
Albany, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Check your sheets. When I got the room but once I took a shower and pulled back the bedspread there was blood on the sheets on one bed and makeup on the other. I was then told at first by the staff that either I could move to a king suite (i reserved a two bad sweet) or I could change the sheets myself. I then requested the manager be called and after 30 min. someone came to change the sheets. He also removed the pillows which had stains on them as well.

1 Thank Tanisha H
Sorry for your not so pleasant experience at the hotel. We have address this issue with our staff and have improved. Hope you comeback and stay with us again!