“DAys Inn Stay in Albany” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Albany

Days Inn Albany
Ranked #20 of 24 Hotels in Albany
AILEY
“DAys Inn Stay in Albany”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

Room rented for 2 nights. Items left in room after first night were taken by cleaning staff and when reported to office personal, they stated they would have to talk to the room cleaning staff: meanwhile personal items remain lost forever.( Boxer shorts and acne face cream)
Hotel located in less than desirable neighborhood. Police seen making arrest right across the street from the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Darmesh D, Owner at Days Inn Albany, responded to this review, 13 November 2012
Dear Gary,

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while staying with us. I did discuss your concerns with staff and the items you were missing were not found in the room by our cleaning staff. I hope you found them during your journey home.

Thanks for staying with us and we hope you will give us another try in the future.

Dharmesh
Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012 via mobile

Water damage in rooms,bathroom toilet ran, shower area moldy, door had problems. I didn't feel safe.. Very distressing that Day Inn let them put their name on the sign

Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Albany hotels

Lakeland, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2011

i was there10/ 13/ 11 for the weekend it look clean from the outside and the room was ok until we had a problem with the roachs me and my friend kill 5 roachs the whole time we where there i guess it's a true saying u get what u pay for that's wasn't nice afraid to go sleep wondering if u have roachs in the bed never stay there again

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jefferson City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2011

This was what I expected of a budget hotel. It had a slight odor but was clean. The staff was very friendly and the manager checked on us at breakfast to make sure we had a good stay.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cumming, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

We were in town for a lecture, a two-night stay. My severely autistic son locked everyone out of the bathroom. We informed the front desk as well as the maintenance personnel. When someone finally came, they brought a clothes hanger and gave it to me to use. My husband finally got a screw driver from the front desk and got the door open.

BREAKFAST: The muffins were moldy, the milk was spoiled, & the cereal was stale. However, the waffle mix was made fresh.

POOL: The 5ft deep pool was clean.

GYM: The gym was small & stuffy w/no air flow & the water fountain was outside around the corner. The equipment consisted of 1 television w/video player (NO DVD's or VHS tapes),1 treadmill & 1 weight machine.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Trill14n
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

I was there for one night on business. I did not have any problems accessing the internet. I had to go the desk after I checked into the room , to ask for a remote, but they promptly gave me one. I did not eat at their continental breakfast, and there were some "shady looking folks" in the parking lot, but I did not have any problems with my car or anything. As I was about to leave the police arrived accross the street the next morning where someone had broke the glass out (which I heard when it happened), to either a title loan or a small bank, but I did not stay to see what happened.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the front. The back has a chain link fence between the hotel and some &qu...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business