“Not value”
Review of Knights Inn

Knights Inn
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed 3 November 2010

I stayed only one night, and it was enough. I would not come again. It is too old, the free breakfast is awful, there is nothing decent to eat or drink. Pay a few dollars more and go another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn

Reviewed 13 September 2010

If you consider a room the size of a master bedroom closet with a bed that the top mattress slides off comfortable than, this is the place for you.
At a rate of 70.00 I probably would have had better luck at a Motel 6.
I travel more than the average person, Super 8's are generally very clean not super modern but comfortable.
Ive been here for 2 days and the same trash is still sitting in the hall, including a economy size empty box of Texas toast garlic bread.
Someone needs to step it up and get this place under control.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Swillerbees
Reviewed 18 January 2009

My family and I live only an hour away from Albany but were looking to stay the night so to enjoy two full days of attractions. We had searched online and were prepared to stay at a reputable hotel chain located in downtown Albany because the price was right. However, when we went to check-in, we were not comfortable with the hotel's safety...lots of people walking the property and downtown. We chose to look elsewhere for a place to stay. We went to many of the hotels in Albany but found the prices of the rooms to >$70...much more than we were wanting to spend. Then we decided to go to Super 8 and check out the hotel and assure its safety. The location of the hotel is much safer than any hotel located in downtown Albany and the price was right. So if you are looking for a hotel that is clean, cheap, and safe, Super 8 of Albany is a good choice.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
dinupatel, Manager at Knights Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2011

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to serving you in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Miami Florida
Reviewed 27 July 2005

Me, my mother fiancee and son all stayed at the hotel. We reserved 2 rooms and stayed for 3 nights. The staff was friendly, the rate was excellent, the rooms we very very clean. When we checked out we forgot to turn in the key to the room and realized when we arrived home to Miami FL. I returned the key in July and the management was very nice about it and told me not to worry, things like this happens.
We were in the area because I plan to move to Albany and I love the area very much. Better than Miami as far as the people.
I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2005, travelled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Albany hotels
Econo Lodge
#9 of 25 in Albany
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#16 of 25 in Albany

Been to Knights Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn

Address: 2444 N Slappey Blvd, Albany, GA 31701-1031 (Formerly Super 8 Albany)
Region: United States > Georgia > Albany
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Albany
Price Range: £39 - £48 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Albany