“Group Business Lunch”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
north geogia
“Group Business Lunch”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Had a group lunch here after a meeting with a client, total of 8 people. The staff was very accomadating in rearranging the table so we could all sit together. Several of our group had the "endless shrimp".. I'm not a big fan of chain eateries but our client requested but the food was good & the service was very good.

• Visited September 2013

“Shrimp, Shrimp, Shrimp & More Shrimp!!!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I visited RL in Albany Ga. on 09/23/2013 & I was impressed. I went in to feast on the Endless Shrimp special because I am truly a shrimp lover.
I had not been to this establishment for quite some time because of a bad
experience that I had there. The quality of food here had become of poor quality such as overcooked seafood, extremely small portions & even sometimes cold food. But I had nothing to complain about during my visit. All of the dishes were excellent & very tasty and the service was excellent. I dont remember our servers name but she was on point. I've been to ES special several times but never have I had a server to continuously offer you the shrimp dishes! Most times the waitresses offer a couple of refills on the shrimp & try to rush you out but this was not the case.
Thanks Albany Red Lobster for a pleasant dining experience & please keep up the good work.

• Visited September 2013
Pelham, Georgia
“Mouth Watering”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The meal that I selected was the shrimp combo . It was served in the proper temperature. It is worth a trip to this restaurant . The service is outstanding and they are prompt in completion of the meal. You will be amazed of there performance.

• Visited August 2013
Arlington, Georgia
“Great Food; Great Service”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Food is always good, as is the service. Servers and host/hostess always goes out of their way to make my kids happy. That will always get a good review in my book! :-)

Visited March 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Dissappointed”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I havent been to any Red Lobster in almost a year so I was pretty excited when my family decided to go for dinner. Although I've been to this Red Lobster a few times before, I never want to go back after this last visit. I ordered the 4 course deal for $15.99 I had the creamy potato bacon soup it was too thick and creamy for my liking. Then my ceasar salad was overly dressed the dressing was beyond excessive I couldnt eat it. My main entree came and the hand breaded shrimp were okay but the broccoli was hard it seemed like it was not cooked at all. Finally my dessert came well I ordered the 4 courses all at one time unfortunately our waitress waited until the end of the meal to find out they didnt have the cheesecake. So we waited and I finally got a dried little piece of brownie and ice cream. Lets just say the best part of the dessert was the ice cream. Also there were comb webs by our table and the window seal had dust and crumbs all over it. Is it really that hard to dust? I thought our waitress could have been more attentive and proactive. I felt like I was looking for her throughout the meal. The other members of my party also had issues with the taste and appearance of their meals. After this experience I think I'm going to steer clear of Red Lobster for a while. Good luck everyone.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!