“Best Choice in Alpharetta!”

Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
Greenville, South Carolina
“Best Choice in Alpharetta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We frequent this hotel quite often as it located near family in Cumming and Roswell. Even though there are other hotel choices in the immediate area, this one is the best for a variety of reasons.
The most notable is the friendliness of the entire workforce from the front desk, to housekeeping and in particular, the restaurant. There you will find Marin and Lucy with smiles, impeccable service and just plain happy to see you..

We've made many stays at the Marriott Alpharetta and will continue to go there.
Greg N.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
We truly appreciate that you took the time to post feedback about your recent stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was so nice to hear that all of our hosts were so friendly to you and your family during your visit. I will be sure to share all of your kind feedback with Lucy & Marin from our restaurant who went out of their way to provide you with such impeccable service over the many times that you have been out guest. Thanks again for all of the great feedback and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Chapin, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I recently took my 7 year old to Atlanta for her birthday. There were two adults and 5 children. We had adjoining rooms and one room had the American Girl package. Each child had a pink robe to use for the stay and they were able to take home a doll bed. Cookies and Milk were brought to the room at night after a fun swim in the pool! The staff was very friendly but Catherine who worked the desk to check in at the restaurant was amazing. She was very friendly and went above and beyond. All the girls loved her! The breakfast buffet was wonderful. The front desk staff did a great job letting the girls and their doll check in. They felt so special and loved the hotel as much as our visit to the store! Thanks Marriott! We will return when my 4 1/2 yr old turns 7 for the same experience! Truly an experience of a lifetime!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Heather B
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
We really appreciate hearing about your amazing American Girl experience at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was so nice to hear that your 7 year old had such a super American Girl package experience. I was extremely happy to hear that Cathleen at our front desk and Catherine in our restaurant went out of their way to make your stay a memorable one. Thanks again for allowing us to help your family have the experience of a lifetime and you can be assured that we can’t wait until you return when your 4 1/2 year old turns 7 so we can repeat same experience!
Torrance, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Ok maybe rockin is a little strong, but I did have a great stay at this hotel. The service was impeccable from start to finish. I did have some computer problems on my first day, but Jeff from engineering really hooked me up! Another big plus was that the hotel was extremely close to my offsite meeting location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thanks so much for posting such a stellar “Rockin Review” about your recent stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. I can’t wait to share your comments with Jeff and the rest of the hosts at our hotel. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to our hotel.
Barbourville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My daughter turned 5 recently and she decided for her birthday she wanted to visit the American Girl store. Well, we did not only have a wonderful visit there, but our hotel stay was the icing on the cake! As soon as we entered she was treated like royalty by the staff. They shared birthday wishes to her and was so accommodating to her (and her doll!). We had reserved the American Girl Package. When we entered our room she was thrilled! The bedding had been transformed with pink pillowcases and a pink cover. The towels in the bathroom were pink & white. They even had extra little details like a pink alarm clock and trash can! That night we had a knock at the door. The staff had delivered cookies & milk to my daughter and her doll! The room was impeccable. So clean!
I must say our stay at the Alpharetta Marriott was one of our best hotel experiences. My daughter and our family definitely will be planning a trip back. She has had an experience and memories she will never forget!

Stayed April 2014
I appreciate that you took time to post a review about your American Girl Package stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. We were thrilled to hear all of the wonderful details about your daughter’s very special American Girl birthday experience. Thanks for all of the outstanding feedback and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I checked in last night and in one day of being here, this experience has been paramount. As I left the building this morning to leave for work, I was greeted with a very friendly good morning by every staff member that I encountered. Their greeting was truly sincere and unrehearsed. Once I returned this afternoon, I was greeted in the same manner. My room was cleaned to perfection, dinner and the dining experience was superb! This is the first time in a very long time that I have been excited about my hotel stay. The rooms are very modern and roomy. I would stay there over and over again!! Thank you to the entire staff for a wonderful experience.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
We are so honored to hear all of the kind words about your recent stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was so nice to hear that all of our hosts went out of their way to make your stay so nice. Thanks again for sharing all of the details about your wonderful Alpharetta Marriott experience. We appreciate your feedback and I look forward to greeting you in our lobby during your next visit to our hotel.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I was going to stay for two days, when I checked in I asked for a room that wasn't in a noisy part of the hotel, the receptionist said that my room was in a quite part of the hotel. I left the next morning due to the fact kids were running up and down the halls all night. I don't blame the kids for being so excited for staying at a hotel. I blame the staff at this Marriot for not taking care of there elite members. My opinion is you should have a floor dedicated to elite members that need to get away from all the noise. I guess being a gold ritz Carlton member doesn't mean anything to this Marriot hotel, I wasn't even asked how my stay was when I checked out early I won't make this mistake again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
I am so sorry that you encountered so much noise during your recent visit to our hotel. You can be assured that we truly value our Marriott Rewards Members and always try to be sure that you always have a brilliant stay. I will be sharing your feedback with our hosts as we work to improve your future service experience. I hope that you will give me a call at (678) 624-3102 so that I can resolve any issue to your complete satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and I look forward to speaking with you very soon.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Although not brand new, this hotel is immaculately beautiful. Open, inviting lobby, comfy bar, centrally located and well equipped indoor outdoor pool and fitness center as well.
Rooms are clean, upscale looking, with plenty of appropriately placed outlets and fast wifi. It's expensive though, between 14.99 and 18.99$ a day unless your rate includes it. Not good.
Concierge lounge on the 8th floor has a full selection of breakfast and evening snacks, and the lady in there is so friendly I felt bad heading back to my room.
Vidalia's is there on property restaurant, and to be honest the service was fantastic. Our server, Sue, was wonderful and deserves praise for putting up with our party of 5 "Yankees" throughout the evening! However, of the five different steaks we ordered, none were actually cooked correctly, and really weren't that great. Stick with the marriott burger or go out.

Parking is a bear, get back early or you will be walking a spell from your car to the door.

Overall though, the place is great. I travel a lot for work, average 1 trip per week, and I will stay here again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Y'all!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
We truly appreciate all of the outstanding comments about our staff and the service that you received during your stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. You will be happy to hear the Sue who was your server received our hotel host of the month award this past Wednesday. Sue epitomizes the service that our hosts deliver and I want to thank you for recognizing her. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon.