“Personal travel”

Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We've stayed at this Marriott several times when traveling to Atlanta for lacrosse tournaments. The hotel is always clean and staff is friendly. The breakfast buffet is delicious! On our last trip we left some clothes in drawer and didn't realize for 48 hours. We called and our clothes arrived at our house the following day.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your travel experience at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was so nice to hear that the Alpharetta Marriott is your hotel of choice when you come to the Alpharetta area. I will be sure to share all of your kind comments with all of our hosts who continue to exceed your expectations. I was also happy to hear that we were able to send your clothes to you in a timely manner. Be assured that we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next lacrosse tournament.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My 8 year old daughter and I stayed in this hotel when visiting family in Atlanta. The hotel is located in a really nice location. I felt safe with just the two of us staying there alone. As an accountant, I like to be able to conduct business and give my daughter time to have fun when traveling. This hotel offered just that. I was able to take a client meeting during the day and get work done in a beautiful environment and my daughter was able to visit the pool in the afternoon. There are also so many nice restaurants and a great park near by with a dog park, which she loved. We have stayed here twice in the last 6 months and plan to stay here every time we visit.

• Stayed: January 2014
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

We truly appreciate that you took the time to tell us about your recent stay at that Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. I am so happy that we were able to offer you and your daughter such a beautiful experience. I promise to share all of your nice feedback with all of our hosts. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time that your business brings you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I like this hotel and will probably stay there again if in the area. Vidallia, their onsite restaurant, had a wonderful breakfast. There are two pools, one indoors and one outdoors. There is a lounge area and also a gym. The rooms are typical size for two queen beds. Room service is available and very prompt. We went for the american girl package. My daughter was treated like a queen at check in and throughout her stay. The room was decked out in pink and there was a nice robe and bed for the doll. The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that even though we paid for 2 nights of the american girl package you do not get all the extras the second night. This is clearly stated when I booked so, I knew that going in. If we stay two nights again I plan on booking the pkg the 1st night and then switching to a cheaper rate. They will just remove the pink items and make it up like a regular room. No room switching for the guests. I do not suggest if your little one will flip out if there is no pink. This will however save you anywhere from $50-$80. More money for the American Girl Store. Believe me you'll need it. The Residence Inn North Point mall is right across the street from the mall. If AG store is the reason for going to Alpharetta that would be a good choice too.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

We appreciate all of the outstanding feedback about your American Girl Package experience at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. I am so happy to hear that your daughter was treated like a queen throughout her stay. Thanks again for all of the super comments about your American Girl visit and we look forward to seeing you again very soon

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Our entre family had a great weekend! We were in Alpharetta for my son's wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner there at the hotel. The staff; Leah, Mylene, Yeran, and Sarah, helped with all the details from rooms to food and made it enjoyable for our two families to get to know one another and enjoy a great meal. We had a suite which was very spacious and very nice for our family to hang out in Great indoor pool and hot tub. Great service, beautiful rooms, and outstanding breakfast!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

We are very happy to hear that your family had such a memorable wedding weekend at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It is so nice to hear that all of our hosts went out of their way to make sure that you had such a brilliant rehearsal dinner at our hotel. We truly appreciate all of the outstanding feedback about your experience and we hope that you will come back to see us again very soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Nice hotel as you'd expect, the upper end of Marriott quality. Nice bar and the staff that work there are all top notch.

Room was perfectly adequate even had some nice touches in terms of connecting laptops to the tv etc.

All really great apart from my one pet hate, expensive internet charges in the room. Come on Marriott.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thanks so much for posting a comment about your recent stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. I really appreciate your feedback which we will use to improve your future guest experience at our hotel.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Alpharetta area.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

A friend and I took my daughter for her 6th birthday, there were 6 of us total in the room, including two toddlers. It was a perfect girls getaway for all of us girls. Everything was so cute, and the breakfast the next day was awesome! I actually enjoyed the hotel more than the Americn Girl Store.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

We appreciate all of the outstanding comments about your American Girl Package experience at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. We are so happy to hear that it was the perfect getaway for your daughters 6th birthday. Thanks again for taking the time to tell us about your awesome American Girl Package stay and we hope to see you again on your daughters 7th birthday.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We frequent this hotel quite often as it located near family in Cumming and Roswell. Even though there are other hotel choices in the immediate area, this one is the best for a variety of reasons.
The most notable is the friendliness of the entire workforce from the front desk, to housekeeping and in particular, the restaurant. There you will find Marin and Lucy with smiles, impeccable service and just plain happy to see you..

We've made many stays at the Marriott Alpharetta and will continue to go there.
Greg N.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

We truly appreciate that you took the time to post feedback about your recent stay at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was so nice to hear that all of our hosts were so friendly to you and your family during your visit. I will be sure to share all of your kind feedback with Lucy & Marin from our restaurant who went out of their way to provide you with such impeccable service over the many times that you have been out guest. Thanks again for all of the great feedback and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.