“Nice clean hotel”

Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stay at this hotel for business. I have found the staff to be very welcoming. The food in the hotel is great I had the salmon last time and it was very good. The cleaners kept my room very clean. I don't use the pool or gym but it looks very nice. Lots of places to eat nearby and just off the highway so a good location. Great place for business people to stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

We appreciate that you found our Atlanta Alpharetta Marriott Hotel to be so squeaky clean. I will be sure to share your feedback about your outstanding service experience with all of our hosts. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our Mommy/Daughter American Girl weekend stay at the Marriott Hotel in Alpharetta was a dream come true. The service/staff was amazing and the surprises kept coming making it extra eventful for my daughter. From the separate check-in (child "credit card" and personalized welcome letter for her and her dolls), to the keepsake bed for her doll in the beautifully AG themed room, to the pink star cookies and milk delivered to the room in the evening, and the pink tablecloths in the hotel restaurant all made for a magical visit. Then, as if that wasn't enough, there was a free premier viewing of the "Isabella" (AG of the Year)movie in the ballroom with free popcorn, drinks and a bag filled with pink candies!! It was also fun to see a hotel filled with girls so my daughter had the opportunity to make some new friends and swim in the pool with these happy American Girl doll owners. And to the wonderful staff - Thank you for a memorable weekend!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thanks for designating the Atlanta Alpharetta Marriott Hotel as the "Must Stay" Hotel if you want the famous American Girl Package Experience”. It was so nice to hear that your Mommy/Daughter American Girl weekend included a special premier screening of "American Girl’s 2014 Girl of the Year Isabelle Palmer™ Dance Jam movie in our ballroom complete with free popcorn, drinks and a bag filled with pink candies!! We truly appreciate all of your super feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next American Girl weekend.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had tickets to a concert at the Verizon Amphitheatre and this Hotel was perfect driving distance (only about 15 minutes). Check in was quick and easy and we found our room to be nice and clean. The only negative comment I have is with it being a large hotel it was noisy. From little girls with new American dolls squealing, to late night concert goers arriving back to the hotel it was to be expected. It didn't bother us as we were some of the late night concert goers. There was also a wedding party as we saw bridesmaids running through the lobby eager to see their bride I'm assuming. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ginnylouhoo

We truly appreciate that you took the time to review your stay at the Atlanta Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was great to hear that you had such a nice concert weekend at our hotel. I will be sure to share all of your nice comments about your quick and easy check-in & our clean rooms with all of our hosts who served you. Please come back and see us again very soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I took my 9 year old daughter for an American Girl weekend. I got the deluxe all pink package for two girls and it was wonderful. They were so excited to arrive and the special check in was too cute. We went to the store to shop and dine and came back to relax and the girls had cookies and milk come and went down to the store to use their VIG cards. Then the next day we went back to the store to shop and attend an event there. We skipped the special pink breakfast only because we all slept in. This hotel is clean the staff is wonderful and we called room service very close to closing time and they still made the girls whatever they wanted. Also the personal touches like welcoming the dolls by name etc all organized by Gabrielle is fabulous. I would recommend this to anyone with daughters of American Girl age. Jessica Wilson myrtle beach SC

• Stayed: August 2014

We are thrilled that your 9 year old daughter “Loved “ her American Girl weekend at The Atlanta Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was so nice to hear that everyone thought that the deluxe all pink packages for two girls were wonderful. Thanks for detailing all of the aspects of our famous American Girl Package and we hope that you tell all of your family & friends about your fabulous experience.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I took my 2 granddaughters to the Marriott Alpharetta and we had the most wonderful experience. The girls loved every minute of the trip. They were so surprised when we arrived and saw everything from the registering, the room, movie, the surprise in the room after the movie and the next morning for breakfast. The total experience was GREAT!

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room on the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

It was nice to hear that you had such a Fun American Girl Package Experience with your two granddaughters at the Atlanta Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. We are so happy to hear that they found the total experience to be so amazing. Thanks for all of the nice feedback and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed at the Alpharetta Marriott for my daughters birthday and for the American Girl Experience and it was great. The separate check-in for the girls, the pink room with the robes for doll and her and the doll bed was more than my little girls could ask for. We also opted for the birthday add on, and they brought her a balloon and special cupcake that night at turn-down with the cookies and milk, plus a tiara for her and her doll. There was also a special viewing of the new American Girl movie in the ballroom that she and her friend go to go to. Any little American Girl fan would love this and be over the moon, I highly recommend. The only negative that I could think of, is the restaurant was a little pricy at night but the buffet breakfast that comes with the package was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

We are so happy that you “Loved Your American Girl Birthday Package Experience” at the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel. It was so nice to treat your daughter to her own personalized Very Important Girl treatment which also included our famous birthday extras and a very special movie premier in our ballroom. Thank you again for all of your nice feedback and we hope to see you on your daughter’s next birthday

Reviewed 17 August 2014

As many other people were that night, I was stranded at the Atlanta airport due to weather. I tried most every Marriott hotel in the area, and was able to secure a room at the Alpharetta Marriott. The staff was great! I was tired and frustrated and they put extra effort into making my night less frustrating. Thanks for the warm welcome and great accommodations!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Mark V, Director of Hotel Operations at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

It was great to hear that the Alpharetta Marriott Hotel was there when you needed a comfortable room and some outstanding customer service while you were stranded in Atlanta. Thanks for all of the kind words about all of our brilliant hosts who took good care of you during your short visit to our hotel. Please come back and see us again when you return to the Atlanta area.