“Little hidden gem”

Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Richmond, VA
“Little hidden gem”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the SpringHill Suites in Alpharetta, GA. I was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality of the staff, squeaky clean accommodations, and general comfort of my stay. I've stayed at many different Marriott properties (my husband is Lifetime Platinum Silver Elite) and there is a definite difference in the feel of this brand and in this property in particular. As a woman traveling alone, I felt safe and very much at home.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
We love being the Little Hidden Gem! Thank you Yogagirl67 for your kind feedback. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly, comfortable and clean hotel in the Alpharetta area. We know that our Marriott Rewards Elite members make Marriott so successful and want to recognize each one! Hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Greenville, SC
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This is a very nice hotel. Very large and sparkling clean suites. A nice little goody bag was waiting in my room and the 2 bottles of water were very welcome. The breakfast is more than continental and includes, eggs, meat, biscuits, and cheese among other things. There is truly something for everyone. It is within walking distance to many stores and restaurants. Great location in a safe area.
The evening staff here is some of the best I have met. When I checked in they were talking with guests like they had known them forever. After a few minutes they were treating me the same way. Every day they would greet me with a very genuine "welcome back". They had a nice reception one night that I was there and they offered free chair massages on another night. The lobby was decorated for Halloween. They really made me feel at home. I will stay here again when I am back in Alpharetta.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Vickie W
Thank you Jellysnana for sharing your recent stay with the TripAdvisor community! I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and felt like we had known you forever. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon to view the next Holiday's decorations.

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Alpharetta!
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Springhill Suites and the Alpharetta, GA Springhill Suites, in particular are terrific. I've been staying here three days a week for several months. The hotel was happy to receive the bicycle I shipped before my first stay. They're happy to hold it between my Thursday departures and Monday arrivals, even when I may be gone elsewhere for a week. Every person at the front desk knew me within a week or two. Everyone's super friendly. The hotel managers are always looking for ways to make their hotel a little special; complementary massages on Tuesdays, Halloween decorations throughout the lobby, cheese / cracker and hors d'oeuvres every now and again, fresh-baked cookies almost every day, fresh popcorn every evening, not to mention their great breakfasts! Staying here is almost more fun than being home!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thenk you for your kind comments William N. We are always pleased to have the opportunity to get to know each guest like family. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and hope your trips to Alpharetta will continue.
Deltona, Florida
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I had a room booked coming from Florida I was so...tired the lady at front desk short hair long nails a black woman I hope she isn't a manager there Marriott needs to teach her better customer service in my book I give worst then a f rating my preference had on our account early ck in she kept battaling me about I dident have it there I had to prove to her by going bk to the car to show her my paper wk she told me to come bk I got there around noon I cancelled and went to the Hyatt cause of u I won't ever stay there I will stay there across the street poor service lady very poor service and I had my two yr old son that was restless she showed no care I would love to call her every bad word I could think of but will keep it casual Hyatt checked me in five seconds no issue so cancelled them and Hyatt on windward took my good money

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you Rina2009 for your comments regarding your experience when trying to check in. We do our best to get guests in as soon as rooms are ready and in this case we did not handle your request properly. Please accept my apology for this inconvenience. I have used your comment as a learning opportunity with our staff. I would love to welcome you back in the future to show the service you should expect from Marriott SpringHill Suites.
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I've stayed at this hotel over 30 nights in 2013. The property is up to date, the staff is extremely friendly, internet is reliable, and breakfast is good. I continue to return week after week because they do a great job for a fair price!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Rich K
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
I appreciate you taking the time Rich K. to comment on your experience at the SpringHill Suites Alpharetta throughout the year. I am pleased to hear that your stays have been enjoyable.
Columbiana, Alabama
Reviewed 28 August 2013

SpringHill Suites in Alpharetta, GA was recommened by a friend. What a wonderful place. The room was absolutely amazing. The continential breakfast was delicious!!! My only complaint is that we could only stay one night!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Thank you 123Cooper456 for staying with us during your recent trip. We are pleased to hear that your stay was wonderful, hopefully your next trip will be longer than one night! Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community.

Riverview, Florida, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stayed here on our way to and from Gatlinburg TN. Angela, front desk, was very helpful and polite. She gave me information on local restaurants and activities for children.

The room was comfortable and had tons of room. We had 5 people in our party. The living area was separate from the beds and bathroom. It had a small refrigerator, microwave and sink. It had cupboards but no dishes. This did not make sense to have cupboards without dishes.

Only complaint: sofa sleeper mattress had a stain and the linens had some hair.

Breakfast was great. There was cereal, eggs, sausage, yogurt, fruit and pastries. On Sundays, a waffle maker is available.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Greetings Brockport95, Thank you for choosing to stay with us at SpringHill Suites Alpharetta, we know you had a choice and appreciate you choosing us! I appreciate you sharing the positive encounter you had with Angela as this is also a great way to recognize our associates. I will certainly get with housekeeping on the sofa sleeper and linens for it. We hope to be your stopping point for each trip to and from the Smoky Mountains!