“Our April 19-20 visit”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 25 April 2014

First let me say everyone was gracious and professional. Very clean and nice surroundings. One most important thing is honesty. I accidenly left my gold chain the cleaning lady Frances turned it in to lost and found. When noticed it was missing I called Springhill Suites not expecting to find my necklace. To my great surprise the cleaning lady found it and turned it in. I can't say enough how greatful I'am to see honesty and great service at the Alpharetta, GA Springhill Suites. Thanks also goes out to front desk clerk Coretta for sending me back my chain.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you Marti777 for leaving a review on TripAdvisor. Thank you for recognizing Frances and our team here. We look forward to having you return in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I travel a great deal and have stayed at this hotel for quite some time now. When I arrived I am welcomed by Heidi and Alexis. They always have a story or tidbit to share with me that helps me downshift and feel right at home. They handle my special request with grace and make me feel at ease. My room is clean and comfortable. The quiet and ample space gives me the opportunity I need to rest or work, depending on the pressure of the day. I am an early riser and I always find a warm breakfast every morning. The team here goes above and beyond my expectations. When I could not ask for more they include a complimentary message every Tuesday with Amy who is truly wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you Carlos F for leaving a review on TripAdvisor! I appreciate you taking the time to recognize our team members Heidi and Alexis for their hospitality when you arrive. I am thrilled that you have found SpringHill Suites Alpharetta to be "home".

Safe travels!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Travelers,

I am ExecUtive Platinum on AmAir and Platinum on Delta so I have had my share of travel across the country for the last 15 years. At the end of the day, I want a clean room, a friendly staff, and a place to call home for the week. All that ....and within budget.

I started staying at Springhill Suites in Alpharetta back in November when I was in search for a place to call home within my travel budget.

I found it. So please visit this location. Why?

Alexis and Heidi always greet me in the afternoon and evening. They make me feel like part of their extended family. Michael is the Night Auditor. He greats me in the early hours with a smile. I am always first oneI to the breakfast area so he has the television on and a hot meal waiting. Truth- be- known - there is some magical woman behind the scene who ensures breakfast is ready.

I highly recommend this place I call home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris D
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Chris D, Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We have been fortunate to have you as our extended family since November!
Thank you for recognizing Alexis, Heidi and Michael as they all do a amazing job here and deserve the public recognition.

We look forward to welcoming you home soon!

Brooke

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I've had the opportunity to stay at this hotel twice, and both times the team members working with me at the hotel made me feel welcome and appreciated. That means a great deal for someone who has been a Platinum Marriott Rewards Member for over 8 years. Heidi and Alexis have both been very engaging, not just with me but treat every customer that walks through the door as if they are THE most important customer. My colleagues have spoken about what a pleasure it is to deal with the team members. Imagine that, employees that are happy to be of service to the customer. It's a rare to find that these days.
This level of customer service has made it easy to make the choice in staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nicole N

Thank you Nicole N for taking the time to share your recent stays. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your recent two stays with us. I hope we welcome you for many more trips to the Alpharetta area.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is a very small hotel, and staying there is like visiting family. The staff is absolutely fantastic, beyond any expectations. They are always ready to help, answer a question, make another key, offer a cookie, and chat about your day with you. The hotel works like a clock. We stayed for a week, and everything was just perfect, we never lacked anything. Clean, with spacious rooms with a kitchenette, although there are no plates/cutlery. The breakfast is pretty good, with eggs, cold cuts, cheese, spinach, some fresh fruit and other tasty things. There are snacks Wednesday afternoon, and the week we were there Heidi made the best chili in the world.
The hotel is about 35 minutes drive from Atlanta, 15 minutes drive to Marta station, 30 minutes to outlets in Dawsonville, and walking distance to a multitude of restaurants (there's Thai, sushi, Mexican, Chipotle, McDonalds, Cracker Barrel and many many more - something for everyone). The hotel has an outdoor pool, which of course was closed in March, because it was way too cold even to think about swimming.
It was a fantastic stay, and I will definitely choose this hotel when I travel to Atlanta again, and would highly recommend it to anyone.
Oh, and did I say that the staff was amazing? I would give it 10 stars if I could.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Hello Momandher3kids! Thank you for writing such wonderful things. We appreciate you recognizing our team here. We truly enjoyed having you here with us during your Atlanta trip! We hope there is another Atlanta trip in the near future!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

SPRINGHILL Suites Alpharetta is my favorite hotel to overnight while away from home on business. (In Alpharetta) I used to be more of a regular and recently business travel brought me back. The evening staff go out of their way to make it a great experience. I especially appreciate staff members like Miss Heidi who are always connecting with guests to make everyone feel warm and welcome! The smiles and kind words go along way...No doubt, the rooms are always clean and accommodating.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you RG for your comments regarding your experiences here at the SpringHill Suites Alpharetta! Miss Heidi has seen your very kind comments and is thrilled.
We look forward to bringing you back again soon on your business travel!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Hi everyone,

I truly enjoyed my stay at this hotel while on business in the area and look forward to future visits. The staff is very welcoming and helpful, and the breakfast is a great way to start the day also. I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you Jack W for taking the time to comment regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our expanded breakfast. I will share your comments with the staff here.
I look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits!