SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Milan, Georgia
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I would rate this hotel 10 stars if possible. The staff were extremely polite and helpful. The rooms had one of the most comfotable beds I've slept in at a hotel. I can honestly say this will be one of my go to hotels.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you Luke C for taking the time to leave a TripAdvisor Review. I am pleased that you had a enjoyable stay and found our beds to be the most comfortable. Thank you for staying with us!

Brooke Stall

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Arrived onsite early in the morning for a stay that evening with plans of doing interviews all day in the lobby. Alexis at the front desk greeted me, at this point she didn't even know I was a Rewards member. She offered to check me in early, then offered for me use of the conference room for my interviews since it was available and it would be quieter. Once I was set up in the conference room I realized I left my power cord for my laptop at home, which was not a big deal, I would just have to monitor my laptop usage. Without asking, she found me a cord for my laptop which helped me make it through the day. I was very impressed with Alexis, would definitely recommend this property for any travelers in the area, I know I will return my next opportunity.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Rennison3
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for your very kind comments about Alexis! It is always great receiving feedback from our guests. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

East Coast
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I stay in Alpharetta for business several times per year. I've tried all the Marriott's in this area and this may become my standard go-to hotel in the area. The full service Marriott a couple miles up the street is nice but 3x the cost! This one is close to many stores and restaurants, yet set back in a wooded setting so your view isn't of the back of a store or a highway.

While it is starting to show some age, it is comfortable, clean, and the staff is wonderful. I would gladly choose this location for my next stop in Alpharetta.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Hello Caffeinated! Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community! We are pleased to be your "go-to" hotel in the Alpharetta area. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip!

Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This Springhill is beginning to show its age, but is still clean and quiet, convenient to northern Atlanta suburbs. While pricey for its brand, compared to other options closer to Atlanta, it is still pretty reasonable (if you can stomach the commute). As noted in other reviews, it is in a quiet wooded area very close to a number of restaurants (including an Einstein's Bros bagels if you want something other than Marriott's breakfast) and is just a few minutes off route 19/400. It took use about 35 minutes in Friday morning traffic @7:30am to get to Sandy Springs by car.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you Sheaf01 for taking the time to share your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you and your family found our rooms clean and quiet throughout your stay. We hope if you are back in the area whether heading to Sandy Springs or staying closer to Alpharetta you will return to stay with us.

Have a great summer!
DeBary, Florida
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very nice hotel, friendly staff, rooms were a little small for the price. Lots of restaurants around, close to shopping and dining. We were there sfor a softball tournament. Nice to have options of places to go when my daughter was not playing. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with the TripAdvisor community! We value all our guests feedback and appreciate you recommending our hotel. We hope that your daughters team did well while in town.

Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 25 June 2014

First time staying at the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Alpharetta although the SpringHill Suites brand is probably my favorite Marriott brand. Location is great and it is very easy to get in and out of. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

In my room was a nice card and a snack and a bottle of water as my welcome gift.

The only negative thing I can say about this hotel is the layout of the room, and the size of the TV. I like to work at the desk while watching TV. With the layout of the room, you really cant do that as you sit beside the TV. Although it is very clean, it has the feel and layout of an older hotel, which is probably the reason for the room layout.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you Jason V for your review of your most recent stay. We appreciate you recognizing our staff for being very friendly and helpful throughout your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Millbrook, Alabama, USA
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have stayed here several times. It is my favorite place to stay in the Atlanta area. The rates on weekends are usually excellent. It is near highways, restaurants, and shopping and yet it is secluded and peaceful. There are many trees nearby. The free breakfast is excellent and has a variety of items. The rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. There is free Internet. The staff is very helpful and friendly. You can earn Marriott rewards points. There are sliding glass doors at the entrance, which makes getting in and out with your luggage easier.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
SpringHillalp, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you Alan for taking time to share with the TripAdvisor community. We are happy that you enjoyed our amenities as well as felt welcomed by our staff. We are looking forward to your next visit.