This hotel was an excellent find. We reserved through Priceline. Check in was quick and we received a bag with water, microwave popcorn, and candy. The room is spacious, updated and clean. We had a late dinner in the restaurant and the food was very good. The menu is quite varied which is nice if you are staying for a few days. You won't get tired of eating in the same place for a week! The breakfast is free and amazing. Best omelet I've ever had, along with bacon or sausage, potatoes, or just have scrambled eggs. There is a room full of continental treats as well with fruit, cereal and assorted breads. You dine in the atrium which has a beautiful waterfall and pond. There is also an indoor pool which looked very nice. We slept comfortably on a very good bed and it was quiet all night. The air system in the rooms is consistent and noticeable but provides excellent white noise that allows you to sleep without hearing a thing from other guests or a noisy air system kicking on and off all night. Check out is noon so no need to hurry in the morning. The sitting area has 2 chairs at the desk/table, a couch and an arm chair. All were very comfortable. There is a mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave and sink in the living area. The bathroom was clean! Will look for Embassy Suites whenever we travel from now on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the affluent area of North Point, a development of Alpharetta, GA. Discover the suburban sophistication at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Alpharetta. This hotel is located just minutes north of downtown Atlanta, where you can experience world-class hotel accommodations, for corporate and leisure travelers alike. From handsomely appointed suites to the fully equipped fitness center and relaxing indoor pools, this hotel in Alpharetta, GA offers exclusive amenities. The spacious suites include a separate private bedroom and living room. Each suite is equipped with an activity table, wet bar, mini-fridge, microwave, two 32 inch flat screen TVs and alarm clock radio with MP3 dock. During your stay enjoy complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary drinks and light snacks at the Evening Reception. Dine without leaving the hotel at the on-site restaurant Cascades, serving, lunch and dinner. Dine without leaving your room, room service is available daily from 11am. to 11pm. After a meeting in the North Point Business District or a day of shopping at nearby North Point Mall, guests can unwind at Cascade's or at the hotel bar. For guests planning high-impact meetings or social events, the Embassy Suites Hotel Alpharetta offers flexible, state-of-the-art event space with Southern hospitality, exceptional catering services and event planning professionals to ensure an unforgettable experience. Experience an upscale community retreat at one of the finest hotels in Alpharetta for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alpharetta
- Alpharetta Embassy Suites