“Great place for overnight stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I had a fantastic stay here during my recent trip from Florida to Chicago. I stayed in one of the suites on the 3rd floor. I arrived later in the evening and found the front desk attendant to be very friendly and helpful. Upon entering the suite, I was impressed with the spaciousness. This unit had a kitchen, which was very clean, a nice living room/work area, large bedroom and spacious bathroom. The king size bed was very comfortable and I slept well each night. The free breakfast was good as always, in typical Hampton style. I will definitely choose this hotel again for my next trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Nice staff, older Hampton. Staff at check in friendly as well as the women hosting the breakfast buffet very friendly and professional.
THis hotel seemed like it needed to be remodeled inside the rooms, clean but older.

Room Tip: Away from the highway, even block of rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you return soon. We will be starting a renovation next week to update our property.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

My wife and I took a trip to Dahalonga for Xmas and decided to spend the night in Alpharetta to break up our travel. I booked at Hilton and noticed that is you pre-paid they had an excellent rate.

We had a 1 Bedroom Suite with a kitchen and it was great. The bed and pillows were really comfy the living room was huge. The suite was very clean and we found the staff very friendly.

I have saved this hotel to my (visit again list).

Room Tip: Rent a suite, you will enjoy it. Also check at Hilton online and see if you can get a pre-paid rate.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again. We hope to see you on your next visit to Alpharetta. Happy New Year and thanks for choosing us and the great review.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I am a team manager for a U-15 Girls soccer group. We have games around the Alpharetta area all season long. The staff at the hotel is always very accommodating and the rooms are very clean. The hotel is close to everywhere we are looking at going. The breakfast is great and the breakfast staff is always there to help you. I would reccomend anyone staying at this hotel. This is about the sixth time I have stayed at this hotel

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

Working with you was truly a pleasure and on behalf of the entire Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta-Windward team, I want to tell you how much we enjoyed your group’s stay with us. Thanks for your return visits to our property and we look forward to seeing you return soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

The staff is very warm and accommodating and the rooms are pleasant enough, but its like sleeping in a dorm. As I write this my neighbor is singing along with his iPod and the person above is skipping rope. I normally like this chain, but will avoid this location in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn on Old Morris road for a week for business. The hotel itself was pretty nice and in a great location. It is centrally located near many businesses and restaurants. It made getting to the office easy in the morning (it took about 2 minutes). It was also a plus to not have to battle too much traffic going to dinner at night. The hotel seemed to have a pretty good spread for breakfast, but I never had more than coffee. A co-worker checked out the gym and stated that is was actually quite nice with modern equipment. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and housekeeping did a good job. The front desk staff was super friendly and a real asset to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and your past stay with us. If you are here a lot on travel for your company ask for the Director of Sales and they would be happy to speak with you about a special rate. Thank you and we love having you here.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I booked this hotel sight unseen for a car club event, but it was where we needed to be and the price was great for the area. The staff worked with me for our club needs and was always prompt. Upon arrival I was surprised how nice it was for what we paid. Actually it still would have been great at a much higher price. Many of the club members were equally satisfied and thanked me for the hotel choice. A great benefit for the club was the big fireplace area which was a perfect hang out place each evening. If we come back to this area we will definitely come back to our new friends here. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends

Working with you was truly a pleasure and on behalf of the entire Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta-Windward team, I want to tell you how much we enjoyed your group’s stay with us. We hope to see you return soon.