“Very nice, clean, and comfortable, great staff and above average complimentary breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta

Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
Phenix City, Al.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

Rob, the front desk clerk at check-in was so nice, professional and hepful. The beds were so comfy and I sept well. The complimentary breakfast had some items one does not usually find. My daughters and I traveled to meet my niece who came down from New Hampshire. We drove up from Aabama and truly enjoyed our time together.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

My wife & I stayed here for a night and were surprised at how large our room was for the Price. We had one of the Suites with a Kitchen and it was excellent. The room was huge and everything was great. Clean and Comfortable. We will stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

I had a fantastic stay here during my recent trip from Florida to Chicago. I stayed in one of the suites on the 3rd floor. I arrived later in the evening and found the front desk attendant to be very friendly and helpful. Upon entering the suite, I was impressed with the spaciousness. This unit had a kitchen, which was very clean, a nice living room/work area, large bedroom and spacious bathroom. The king size bed was very comfortable and I slept well each night. The free breakfast was good as always, in typical Hampton style. I will definitely choose this hotel again for my next trip.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Philadelphia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

Nice staff, older Hampton. Staff at check in friendly as well as the women hosting the breakfast buffet very friendly and professional.
THis hotel seemed like it needed to be remodeled inside the rooms, clean but older.

Room Tip: Away from the highway, even block of rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Thank you for your review and we hope to see you return soon. We will be starting a renovation next week to update our property.
St. Augustine FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012

My wife and I took a trip to Dahalonga for Xmas and decided to spend the night in Alpharetta to break up our travel. I booked at Hilton and noticed that is you pre-paid they had an excellent rate.

We had a 1 Bedroom Suite with a kitchen and it was great. The bed and pillows were really comfy the living room was huge. The suite was very clean and we found the staff very friendly.

I have saved this hotel to my (visit again list).

Room Tip: Rent a suite, you will enjoy it. Also check at Hilton online and see if you can get a pre-paid rate.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this review, 2 January 2013
We would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again. We hope to see you on your next visit to Alpharetta. Happy New Year and thanks for choosing us and the great review.
Valdosta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

I am a team manager for a U-15 Girls soccer group. We have games around the Alpharetta area all season long. The staff at the hotel is always very accommodating and the rooms are very clean. The hotel is close to everywhere we are looking at going. The breakfast is great and the breakfast staff is always there to help you. I would reccomend anyone staying at this hotel. This is about the sixth time I have stayed at this hotel

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this review, 16 November 2012
Working with you was truly a pleasure and on behalf of the entire Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta-Windward team, I want to tell you how much we enjoyed your group’s stay with us. Thanks for your return visits to our property and we look forward to seeing you return soon.
Springboro, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

The staff is very warm and accommodating and the rooms are pleasant enough, but its like sleeping in a dorm. As I write this my neighbor is singing along with his iPod and the person above is skipping rope. I normally like this chain, but will avoid this location in the future.

• Stayed November 2012