“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 5 April 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night and everyone on the staff was Great. Rob, made our reservation and was very helpful, knoweledgable and professional something that is missing nowadays in customer service. Upon check in The young lady was very nice also. Sheri, at breakfast was also helpful she made subsitutions for our dietary restrictions with no complaint. I would like to say we slept well, rooms were great and we will definetly stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 April 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a tennis tournament. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Front desk staff went out of their way to wish her good luck and upon our return they would ask how she played. Nice clean rooms! Would stay here agan.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 2 April 2013

This hotel was only $62 a night! It has indoor corridors, 6 stories, outdoor pool (although I didn't use) and free hot breakfast! Definitely the cheapest and the best Hampton I ever stayed in! Would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Stayed in many Hampton Inns and always have found them more than adequate for the price. We were put in the first room on the first floor. We should have asked for a different room but were in a hurry. Very noisy and smelled like smoke, toilet had some issues, flushed every 10 or so minutes. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was fine.
Not that thrilled about this stay.

Room Tip: Stay away from the first floor until renovations are complete.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences you endured while staying with us and we will be sure to address all issues with our staff. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Rob, the front desk clerk at check-in was so nice, professional and hepful. The beds were so comfy and I sept well. The complimentary breakfast had some items one does not usually find. My daughters and I traveled to meet my niece who came down from New Hampshire. We drove up from Aabama and truly enjoyed our time together.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Tyler M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2013

My wife & I stayed here for a night and were surprised at how large our room was for the Price. We had one of the Suites with a Kitchen and it was excellent. The room was huge and everything was great. Clean and Comfortable. We will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I had a fantastic stay here during my recent trip from Florida to Chicago. I stayed in one of the suites on the 3rd floor. I arrived later in the evening and found the front desk attendant to be very friendly and helpful. Upon entering the suite, I was impressed with the spaciousness. This unit had a kitchen, which was very clean, a nice living room/work area, large bedroom and spacious bathroom. The king size bed was very comfortable and I slept well each night. The free breakfast was good as always, in typical Hampton style. I will definitely choose this hotel again for my next trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family