“Very well pleased”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Northpoint
Ranked #16 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Front desk clerk was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. She signed us up for a Hilton Honors program and gave us 2 complimentary bottles of water from their pantry and offered each guest in our family a free snack upon check in. We've never received that kind of service when checking in before. Very clean room - beds, carpet, flooring and furniture were all in good repair. Nice, big flat screen TV that swivels with Direct TV programming was appreciated. Plenty of big soft towels provided in the bathroom and Neutrogena bath soap, shampoo and conditioner. Bathroom featured a large garden tub, but the floor of the tub was peeling off during our showers. I'm sure it just needs minor attention to correct. No real complaints about this hotel or our stay at all. The entire hotel property was clean, well manicured and well cared for.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This hotel offers a very nice American Girl Doll Package complete with doll beds, satin blanket and pillow as well as cookies and milk waiting in the room. The staff were very attentive to my two granddaughters while we were there. I highly recommend choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Northpoint when going to visit the Doll Store! It was a wonderful, memorable experience!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Me and my family use this Hotel in Alpharetta because of its comfort, cleanliness, tasty breakfast and awesome staff. Because we know most of the staff, we actually feel like Family. The Staff have been consistent, and have been employed at the Hotel for 3 plus years. It is definitely a very pleasant environment. The GM Terry Bryant is doing a great Job

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My wife and I have stayed here multiple times in the past couple of years. The staff is very friendly especially those at the front desk. Any problems we had they fixed right away and they did whatever it took to make our stay pleasant and enjoyable. We had to have a non-smoking and no pet room. We have allergies and we had no problems staying here. Will stay here next time we are in the area probably soon. Thanks for making our stay excellent. :)

Room Tip: We had two Queen beds in our room I believe it was a suite and it was excellent. We had the breakfa...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Extremely helpful staff, clean rooms, close proximity to the NorthPoint Mall and American Girl Store. We had a little confusion with the breakfast vouchers but all was remedied and the food was great. This was a very pleasant stay to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday trip!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My daughter-in-law, my three year-old granddaughter and I stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn while taking my granddaughter to the American Girl store for the first time. We purchased the "American Girl" package. When we opened the door to our room, my granddaughter squealed with delight at the American Girl doll bed that was on her hotel bed. The hotel also provided milk and cookies along with candy for her. This helped to set fhe stage for a great weekend! I would highly recommend staying at this Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is convenient to the American Girl store and all the other shopping around it is amazing.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I enjoyed the meal from the small dining area. Everyone was courteous and I felt safe. The Hilton Garden Inn is in a good location for all the places I had to visit in Fulton and Gwinnett Counties. Good shopping too!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business