“Very good Indian Cuisine”

Bombay Flames indian restaurant and bar
Ranked #79 of 526 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Came here after a morning movie at the nearby North Point Mall. Does not look like much on the outside when you drive up, but inside, it's incredibly tasty.

The lunch buffet was set up and it was one of the better buffets in terms of selection I've seen in a while. Everything was quite fresh and the best, most moist Tandoori Chicken I've had in a while. The chicken biriyani was a neat addition and all the cream sauces were quite good. A few quibbles, the chicken in the curry chicken was a bit dry and the goat in the goat curry had too much fat left on, but those are the only quibbles.

As a fan of Indian cuisine, I have to say Bombay Flames ranks up there as among the most flavorful restaurants we've visited in a while. The spice level is average to just below medium in the dishes but nothing was "hot." I'm not a fan of hot spicy dishes so everything here was just right.

In Alpharetta and craving Indian cuisine, this will hit the spot.

3  Thank biscardicreative
There are newer reviews for Bombay Flames indian restaurant and bar

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good food with reasonable price. Buffett $6.99. It is small place but clean. Nothing negative about this restaurant.

3  Thank Rajni P
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I tried their lunch buffet today,the food is of high quality.They had a very good combination of dishes in the buffet.Really authentic north Indian food.Service was excellent.

3  Thank rmishr86
Reviewed 15 February 2014

the customer service is very bad.
it took them 1 hr 30 minutes to serve us. the waiters can not even answer a questions about the menu. the food is good. but the wait is too long. Sorry to say this. i felt they discriminate color people in this restaurant. do not go to this curry place if u are color person. I went there on valentines day.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Somebody told me this is the best place and he wast Indian. I should have given my thought to his words.

Tiny hotel with small booths. A small buffet spread and not so tasty food. I think we paid only $14 for two. Well that explains the taste.

So may be you should avoid this place because there are better places.