“Great HIExpress for Alpharetta area business trip”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Holiday Inn Express Suites in the Alpharetta/Milton has locked into the perfect combination of value, price, cleaniless, and friendly service sought after by a business traveler trekking to the northern suburbs of Atlanta. Internet service, free parking, and morning breakfast are just "extra whip cream on top of the ice cream" . I will certainly stay here for future trips to this area. Sean B.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

We are so happy to hear we met your expectations. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I highly recommend this property. I traveled with my husband, infant and father to meet my sister and her 3 teenage boys. We had two rooms for all of us and were very comfortable. Even when we all hung out in 1 room there was plenty of space!

The hotel was clean and modern, beds were super comfortable!!

Breakfast was delicious and always replenished. Each day i went down near the end of the breakfast and it was always still fully stocked and fresh.

Location was also great - conveniently located near tons of restaurants, shopping, etc.

I would definitely recommend this property and would stay again when i have the opportunity.

Mini fridges were very cold! I mention this because normally hotel fridges are not cold but this one was super cold and had a freezer compartment which was great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank pamela a
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

We appreciate you letting us know about your recent guest experience. We are thrilled to hear you plan to return to Alpharetta and will be calling us your home away from home. We value you and your business.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was in a tight spot one evening when I learned that the friend whose hospitality I was counting on turned out to be unable to host me due to sad events that had recently occurred. I was not counting on this unexpected expense, and found that the hotels in the area were either way too expensive for my budget or were reviewed very poorly by folks who had stayed there -- and by the time I learned of my friend's inability to host me, it was past the time that most hotels answer their phones (I think it was around 11pm).
Thanks be to God that I found this hotel, which at the time was called the Hotel Sierra, and that a consummate professional and gentleman by the name of Byron answered the phone when I called and aided me in securing a room there at an absolutely outstanding price. I wasn't expecting to have arguably the best hotel experience I've ever had that night and the following morning, but that's what happened. Great price, great room, the best front desk service I've ever had, and a decent breakfast to boot.
Byron stood out to me not only because of his eloquent and well-enunciated manner of speech, but also because of his very-well-kept appearance and atypically fancy poise. The man exuded class, and really helped me out of quite the unpleasant situation. I will definitely be prioritizing this hotel from now on whenever I am in need of a hotel in the area.

I wish it hadn't took this long to get around to writing this review, because Byron deserves a more rapidly issued review than this. :) A superb experience, all around.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your story. We are happy to hear we were able to assist you. Byron is a huge asset to our team, so we will share your kind comments with him and our entire team. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for your review. We appreciate you and your business.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

This is Alpharetta...you would be hard pressed to find a sleazy roach motel here. This Holiday Inn Express is in a location convenient to shopping, and retail. The hotel was clean, the staff professional, and the area is safe. I didn't find the mattress to be very comfortable, but that's because my personal mattress is made out of angel wings, and baby dreams. But seriously folks, this is a great place to stay whether you're traveling alone...or with the family.

• Stayed: May 2014
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us in Alpharetta. We appreciate your comments and hope we always meet your expectations while you are our guest. We look forward to seeing you back again in the near future, when your travels bring you to the area. Thank you so much for your business.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

hotel is great , lobby very clean brand new , staff very friendly smiles , laughs feels like family , front desk morning woman beautiful and tended to all my family needs even walked us to our car with great conversation . only thing pool wasnt open yet and kids wanted to swim, they told us becasue of revontations it will open memorial day weekend

Room Tip: 507 very nice room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. We always enjoy hearing from our guest and their comments about our new hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the many breakfast options we offer. We are sorry you were not able to enjoy our seasonal pool, but do hope you will return during the summer months when we open it up for our guest use. Thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

On a recent trip to Alpharetta my family decided to try the Holiday Inn Express (formerly the Sierra) since my usual hotel had no rooms available. The hotel is undergoing renovation and our room was directly under a floor being renovated so we heard almost constant hammering while we were there. In the morning we were surprised at the number of construction workers who decided to stop in and help themselves to as much of the breakfast items as they wanted. By the time they were finished all that was left for us was scrambled eggs and tater tots. Yes, tater tots. I also found the staff to be friendly but unfamiliar with Holiday Inn Express policies. The property may improve after the renovation is completed but, at this point, I wouldn't want to stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a room as far away from the construction as possible.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations during our complete property renovation. We do hope you will return in the near future to see the finished product as we know you will enjoy all of the great changes we made. We appreciate you and your business and want to invite you back to have a exceptional stay.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Not sure if my last post was made, so I'll do a short one post. Hotel was not the best as Hotel Sierra, but I'd be excited to see what the new Holiday Inn Express would have to offer. Stayed in the room for a week....staff was the best asset.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for your second post about your December 2013 stay. We are now the Holiday Inn Express & Suites so we hope to see you in the near future.