All reviewseasy accessroom was cleanmuffinsmallatlanta
Reviewed 3 March 2016

When I checked in the front desk clerk wasn't there, he was in a room fixing something, so I waitied. The forst thing I noticed was a bunch or foreiners roaming around the halls, the next and most disturbing thing was the various ethnic food smells coming down the hall from all the rooms where they were cooking God knows what. It was nauseating. When I got to my room, it was very cheaply decorated, kinda Motel 6'ish and the bed was kinda hard. I would really recommend this hotel unless there's no other hotel avail (as was my case), or you gotta stay within a budget.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Overall, the room was okay. Mrs Tracy was really amazing. The only real problem was that the room was quite dim (low wattage bulbs). I had to get a bedside lamp to put on the dining table so I could use my computer. There was a problem with a ceiling light that flickered a lot (possibly due to a bad ballast). Flat screen tv, wifi, guest laundry. Don't expect much for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Priceline reserved 1king room for 3 nights. Room not available when I arrived so I agreed to 2 doubles. Job went long so I had to stay 2 more nights. When I went to the front desk to have my key card updated, (after my 11 hour day) I told Ms Tracy that my reservation was extended by my company. With a cocky attitude she said, "no, that's a new reservation and you have to move to a different room." I said you're kidding! You expect me to go up there and pack all my stuff back up just to go to a different room? She actually argued with me that they extended me a courtesy by upgrading my room to 2 doubles in the first place. My online reservation did not pay for the 2 double room on the 2nd reservation. I asked if they NEEDED my 2 double bed room and she said, "no, its policy." So they didn't NEED my room but she insisted that I pack up all my things and change rooms. I refused and asked for a manager. She said she WAS the manager. WHAT?!!! Then she gave me a key and said, "go on up to your room and we'll get all this figured out then we'll talk." I said, "we'll talk? Like you'll call me or knock on my door?' Her response was, "We'll talk." Wow! How flipping rude can a front desk clerk, oh yeah, manager be? So 3 hours later at 950pm I get a call from Mike (nice kid) at the desk asking me to come down and take care of paperwork because it was their shift change. I couldn't believe my ears! I got out of bed, got dressed and went downstairs to sign the stupid form, which I could've done in the morning. When I got there 'SHE' was waiting. Ms Tracy was sure to tell me that if I had to extend my 'lease' again I would have to change rooms. I looked her in the eye and said don't worry that won't happen. Worst hotel experience in 3 years on the road.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Gtim63
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Mrs Tracy was the best ever. We demagnetized our keys and left them in the room continuously. She was so helpful and pleasant no matter how many times we had key troubles that we caused. We will definitely stay here again since she made us feel so welcome.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Miss Tracy was so amazing to provide best of customer service in helping us get the room that we love with no hazzle and quick resolution. Room was clean and big!!
Whatever we need was provided to us and even during late nights service attendants were quick to help. Will definitely stop by again during my visit to atlanta

Room Tip: budget rooms
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for your comments. I'm thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with great customer service and a home away from home experience! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!