All reviewseasy accessroom was cleanmuffinsmallatlanta
Reviewed 21 December 2016

There is some kind of smell in the building and same smell in the room. Rooms are claustrophobic. Lights are dim in the room. High speed internet is a joke. You need to pay to get the speed. The location is great, but unfortunately the hotel is not able to live up to the neighborhood. Will not stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry about the odor and lights in the building and room, and that you felt claustrophobic. I'm also sorry to hear that you were not happy with the internet options. It's great that we are in a good location for you, however I am saddened that you feel we do not live up to the neighborhood. To prevent this from happening again, my team has read all of your feedback and has started making changes in all areas. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at aan@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

This is the first time we stayed at an Extended Stay and we were pleasantly surprised. Everything was clean, fresh, and organized. The beds were very comfortable. I loved the kitchen area in the room. We had a misunderstanding with the online payment special rate, but the manager was really nice, understanding, and helpful. She fixed everything for us to make sure we were happy and she did it all with a smile. This place has the nicest front desk people.

Plan your breakfast. The continental breakfast is Grab and Go.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

It is so rewarding to read the quality of your stay with us. To read you first experience at our hotel was comfortable and that our staff was able to assist you with anything that you needed is satisfying. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I'm hesitant to stay at Extended Stay b/c I've had really bad experiences at some of the properties, but I needed a hotel very close to a business meeting the next day. This was a very pleasant surprise.

The hotel has been renovated in the past year or so, and unlike some of the other Extended Stays, did not smell like smoke. Tracey at the front desk couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. (I hope I got her name right because she was awesome.)
And, my room was impeccably clean. It was also very quiet, which is a huge plus.

This particular property is 3329 Old Milton Parkway, which is preferable to the 3331 location (literally) next door.

The breakfast bar is terrible, but I'm not much of a foodie, so I didn't care about that. Would have been nice to have had better coffee, however.

Overall, very positive experience.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to stay with us. I am glad you were well accommodated by our staff and that our location was excellent for your business trip. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

While my daughter was in town we decided to get a room for some "mom and daughter" bonding.
To start, Deborah was great checking us in and very helpful with a special request. The location is perfect also. Your by the mall and really any kind of cuisine for food.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and found our staff to be helpful during your visit with us. We strive to provide each guest with a "home away from home" experience, and I'm pleased to know that we met that goal with your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I drove 12 hours straight from VA to Atlanta in one day and was so tired on the way that after reading some of the reviews thought I might have issues. I HAD ZERO ISSUES and every member of the staff has been GREAT. The staff has been wonderful from check in to check out. You couldn't ask for better staff including the manager. Everyone speaks to you and they don't treat you like just another guest.

The only negative is that the packaged muffins for the grab an go were a little dry and I don't care for that kind of thing because I like fresh fluffy muffins. I would like to see some bananas out instead of just apples. I can't really complain very much, however.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our staff and your visit with us overall. Still, I apologize if our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again in the future.