All reviewseasy accessroom was cleanmuffinsmallatlanta
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I used this hotel on business. The Wi-Fi did not work for me most of my week stay! I was on hold over 30 minutes with the company that furnishes servers trying to get it fixed and nobody ever helped me. Front desk is absolutely no help with Wi-Fi all they can do is apologize and know that it is like this daily. Very frustrating! There is no ice machine in the building. There are two washers and two dryers in the laundry area but only one washer worked. They have a very nice pool but nobody ever cleans all the leaves out. They have beautiful landscaping with crêpe myrtles but the flower blooms are all in the pool. Breakfast consists of packaged oatmeal, muffins and coffee. Rooms are in need of a few updates...Old fixtures, old appliances.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Krystal, thank you for your visit. Although you liked our convenient location, we are sorry for the service and maintenance issues you experienced and regret the inconvenience it caused. I will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team, and we will use it as a training tool to improve our performance. We appreciate you choosing us, and please give us another chance to make a better impression on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I would not recommend this location to anyone EVER. The staff are absolutely awful (I stayed for over 90 days for an internship and had extended interaction with most of them). I found bedbugs in my room and was initially told that "it was summer time and that was normal". I was granted a room swap, but there were still many other issues related to billing, general cleanliness of the room after housekeeping, more bugs (other bugs, not bedbugs), and the odor of the room in general. If I had any other option for a living arrangement this summer, I would have taken that up in a heartbeat. Please do not stay here! Unless the staff changes and the rooms become more well-kept, it is more hassle than it is worth and will definitely cause you frustration on a weekly, if not daily basis.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
3  Thank meghanah2017
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please be assured we will take the necessary actions to ensure this is properly addressed.
Hotel Management

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Business trip - Enjoyed the stay hygienic room , tidy kitchenette and bath tub/ toilet rooms, Pro's - Tidy and descent room for stay Con's - Internet / phone plans / Window doors are struck and not able to open, a small night lamp is not there to sleep

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Murali, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West on your business trip. We are glad you liked the cleanliness of your room and had an overall pleasant visit. However, we are sorry for the inconveniences you experienced in your room. I have shared your concerns with my maintenance team to check and fix it immediately. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

First off I was told that I had to be there by 11pm in order to get a room which was not true. Then we get there to a rude bearded young man who had no customer service skills what so every. He had no business running a front desk. He treated me like I was bothering him. We get to the room and try to let out the couch to find drink bottles and drug paraphernalia it was absolutely horrible.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alicia R
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

We certainly apologize for the issues you encountered which led to a disappointing stay as it is never our intention to lose focus on providing you with the hospitality you deserve. We will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team and will use it as a training tool to improve our performance. We truly regret the inconvenience caused, and please give us another opportunity to make a better impression on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We got this room for a great rate. The room was clean and nice. The bathroom was really small and lots of wasted space between the sink area and kitchen that wall should be knocked out for more room. You have to go down and swap out towels. I went down about 2 pm in the afternoon and they had no towels available and said they would send us some. They never did. When we got back from ball tournament the front desk had closed for the evening. So luckly I had some beach towels we could use. This is the downfall no one in lobby at night in case you need something.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for being our guest. Although you liked your room and our reasonable rates, we are sorry for the service issues you experienced and for the lack of amenities. Your feedback is of utmost value to us as it will help us to improve. Please give us another opportunity to make a better impression on your next visit to our area.