“late lunch”

Cuisines: American
Athens
“late lunch”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

My mother and I ate here for a late lunch. The store had been closed the 2 previous days b/c of snow. The tomato/basil soup was incredible. I would highly recommend it!

Visited February 2014

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Excellent choice for lunch”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I stopped in based on the reviews from Trip Advisor. I ordered the jalapeño lime chicken sandwich. I am very glad I found this place and will definitely be back next time I am in town.

Atlanta
“Delish!”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I love this place! Wonderful menu with fresh and original items featured. I adore the turkey meatloaf sandwich with tomato basil soup. Best tomato basil soup I've ever had! The desserts are top notch too. It's my favorite lunch spot in the area, hands down. Note that this place is small and gets quite noisy and crowded though.

• Visited December 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Alpharetta Surprise - Make sure you go in the left door!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

After BLOWN HARD DRIVE and a system build on a new laptop I stopped in a quick lunch. I stopped due to a competitors sign. Parked in front and went in the wrong door. My Bllod sugar was so low I had the shakes so I proceeded to the counter and ordered the special of the day. The Turrkey Reuben was featured with a bowl of Tomato Bisque soup.

They were giving away brownie bites for those that had ordered or were waiting for a take out. I think I had three before it was all said and done and I considered canceling the sandwich Order they Brownie bites were so good.

Filled up my soda from the self serve and had a seat.

Sandwiich and soup were delivered and it was like the Brownie bites all over again. Sample the soup and then it was all finished! Unexpectedly the soup was home made and delicious. Texture and taste were in synch. IT was finished all too Soon.

I then tried the Turkey Reuben. Bun was excellent. The home made thousand island dressing was perfect. The home made cabbage krout was also perfect.

This was one of the best Reubens I have had in many years.

I will definately be going back for additional lunches at this bistro.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Ledzep1974
Athens, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Alpharetta lunch”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Great place for lunch! Been going here for years. It gets busy, so be on time and swipe a table. I usually spring for the jalapeño lime
sandwich with pork.