“Excellent”

Wildflour
Ranked #23 of 553 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I went here for the first time and ordered the chicken Seinfeld with a side of tomato basil soup. It was amazing. I just found my new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Possibly my favorite lunch place in Alpharetta. Fresh, creative menu withe excellent soups and sandwiches.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Had breakfast at Wildflour this morning with some friends. We all enjoyed the delicious food. The breakfast menu is limited, but each item was very tasty and portions generous. I was able to try the french toast as well as the unloaded omelette. Both were scrumptious. Also loved the hash browns! Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

They have the best shroom melt and the tomato basil soup is hot. The bread they use is awesome it is a quick easy lunch.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I absolutely LOVE this place. I am a total food snob and this spot gets it right EVERY time. I brought my boss there for lunch and he even loved it. I'm hooked and I eat here at least twice a week. The ingredients are fresh and you can taste the love they put in the food. It's worth every dime!! Great job Michael & staff don't change a thing!!

1  Thank Lady Alexandria H