“Crabapple Tavern - A Go-To Local Food/Drink Stop”
Review of Crabapple Tavern

Crabapple Tavern
Ranked #46 of 530 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We have been to Crabapple Tavern twice now, but would have never known about it without a recommendation and directions, as it is not visible fro the street. This place would kill it with a better loction and signage. Nice fun atmosphere, great wait staff, a fun looking bar and yet, still a family friendly atmosphere in the dining area. My kids loved breakfast for dinner and I had trouble deciding as the menu is decent size. We have ordered burgers and appetizers and been very satisfied. Fish tacos are good and I was surprised that they had brussell sprouts, an old faveorite of mine you rarely see. This place has become a trusted friend in the neighborhood with friendly and efficient wait staff. I could even stoip in here for a beer or two with my wife and fit right in. Definitely an old stand by. Casual family dining, convernient and worth trying.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Our friends suggested this place because they had been there before and liked it. It doesn't look like much as it is tucked away in a strip mall behind a MacDonald's. It will pay you to make the effort to find it because of it's fun atmosphere and great food. All four of us had a great meal with only one very minor issue, My wife ordered a meal of fish tacos with a side of broccoli. The fish tacos were excellent, but the broccoli was undercooked and had no seasoning whatsoever. She requested another vegetable (brussels sprouts) which were also excellent. Service was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Went to Crabapple Tavern with some friends last night for dinner and it was wonderful again. The wait was short. The service was friendly and fast. The food was delish. The best tasting calamari. Juicy burgers. The chicken tortilla soup can have a bit of a kick. The oysters on the half shell are so flavorful. Glad we have this great restaurant in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

We stopped here for a quick bite after golf. I will say it had to be better than the next door waffle House, but the service was slow and you had to raise your hand like in gradeschool and ask for what you wanted. The chicken pot pie seemed homemade but it was mostly crust,very little chicken and very dry. My friend had the meatloaf although the portion size was adequate it was very bland and he used a lot of pepper to compensate for that. The atmosphere is ordinary and the rest. in general was very noisey.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

I had shrimp red beans and rice. Great.
Good food and good service in a nice comfortable, country setting. Don't missitif you're nearby and hungry.