“Bad in So Many Ways”

WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta
Ranked #20 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

It's impossible to catalog the issues with this place. A sampling:

-When we arrived, the front desk had a literal line of people making complaints about their room, including plumbing issues, non-working telephones, billing issues, and housekeeping complaints.
-The hotel refused to honor the rates quoted in their reservation despite being shown their own confirmation email.
-They were reluctant to show the room. When we got there, the room was cramped and poorly done.
- They said they were being more careful about security due to a recent 'incident.'
-The desk staff was mixed, one helpful and the other openly saying she was more focused on leaving for the day than dealing with guests.

Bottom line: don't do it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We appreciate your feedback. It’s unfortunate that your experience did not meet your expectations; we extend our sincerest apologies. We strive to ensure every guest stay is satisfying. We take your feedback to heart and would like to connect with you for more details. Would you please email ContactUs@ValuePlace.com? This will allow us to take the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about value place! Came back for business again and was greeted by Tom's smiling face. It's nice to be remembered after being gone for months. While I was there, I had a minor maintenance request around 8pm, and called to report it, stating that it wasn't a big deal and not to worry about it til the morning. To my surprise, they came up immediately and fixed it before I went to bed! Great service! Always, always recommend them to my friends.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank OhHeyThereBuddy
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

By far this place exceeds the expectations I had upon booking. I have never seen a place as clean as this location. Its extremely safe as well. For just under $300, I feel I made the best choice in choosing a place to sleep. I enjoyed my stay!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2014

In October 2013, we lost our home and hit rock bottom. Value Place in Alpharetta is the place to go when you need a place. Customer service was excellent. Tom, Mark, Alesha always were there to help when needed. Very Clean and professional place to stay. We were there Until March 1, 2014. They treated us like family there. The rooms are spacious, and nice. The Place always looks and smells. Not to mention they don't play when it comes to tenants not doing what there suppose to do. If you ever need a place to stay go See Value Place in Alpharetta. The location is great too. It's in the middle of everything. It felt like home and my kids where happy. I have nothing negative to say about my stay. Thank you Tom, Mark, and Alesha for making us feel like family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in December of 2013. The staff rocks! Super clean and comfortable rooms- very modern. My only complaint during my week stay was some noise in the parking lot very late one night. Thankfully, they have someone there 24/7, and one phone call solved the problem. I would absolutely recommend!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Wonderful property, enjoyed our visit. Clean and felt very safe, very good price. Would definitely stay here again. This property was close to Atlanta, but, not to close, allowing for a refreshing breathe of fresh air from Atlanta traffic.
:) Debbie

Room Tip: Look for Value Place!!