“Wow!”
Review of Pampas Steakhouse

Pampas Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Pampas Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 522 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$31 - US$65
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jones Bridge Road
Tifton, Georgia, United States
“Wow!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Our first time here and boy was it grand! Met some old friends here early ( please call for reservations!) , good food, good friends, good atmosphere. The steaks are like nowhere else, amazing service, great specialty drinks....can't think of anything negative about this fine restaurant! Maybe ask for a quiet table as it seems the tables in the main area are very exposed so it gets very loud. One side room was perfect for us, very intimate. Your problem will be trying to decide what to order. They are famous for their "brick" a massive looking filet I think.

Visited March 2014

Alpharetta, Georgia
“The "Brick" will melt in your mouth.”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Disclaimer: I live less than 4 miles away but had never been here due to the packed parking lot and overwhelming crowds. Big deal, right? It's just a steak house. WRONG! This place is a treat and it is crowded for all the right reasons. Great, personalized service. They bring the various cuts of steak right to your table and describe each one. The wine list is excellent and there is a great variety of Argentinian wines leading us to discover a reasonably priced Malbec named "Punto Final" which was rich and smokey adding the perfect complement to our steaks which were prepared perfectly, just as ordered. Crowds were not a problem as we were able to make a reservation on a busy Saturday night and valet the car which is complimentary (gratuity only). Suffice to say, I will be back to try the seafood, but am not sure I will be able to resist the allure of the "Brick" Filet. The portions were so generous that we were able to take home the leftovers and slice them over a salad for a delicious lunch the next day (don't forget the blue cheese crumbles.) As Arnold would say, "I'll be back."

• Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“One of the best steak places in Atlanta”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is not your every day steak house.

It is a high end restaurant and maybe one of the best steak restaurants next to Bone's in Atlanta.

We were there for our anniversary last night.

The ambiance is excellent. Service is very cordial and professional.
The steak was outstanding... A rich choice of steaks.
Starters are also rich and tasty. The deserts are very good.
The wine list is excellent. It is pricey but it is worth it.

For special occasions this restaurant should be visited.

We will be back when we are ready to eat red meat again.

Highly recommend it.

Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“best steakhouse in the country”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Who said the best restaurants where in the heart of atlanta? Pampas steakhouse was rated by ZAGAT with a 29 out of 30 making it the best steakhouse in the country. Who wouldn't want to try it out? It definitely is a hidden gem in johns creek and it is DELICIOUS! the steaks are the best of the best. any type of cut you'd like, it's available. The drinks are delicious, my personal favorite is the strawberry lemon drop martini YUM! All of the sides are amazing and I could not pick a favorite- creamed corn, mushrooms, asparagus, mashed potatoes, i love it all! The service is exceptional and I love when they have live music during the week. It is also great for dinner parties and celebrations with their private rooms available. The brunch is amazing as well, my favorite is the lobster BLT, can you say delicious? Definitely my favorite restaurant!

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Valet Parking will keep me from coming back!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The service, food and wine selection were excellent; however, the requirement that I use valet parking will keep me from coming back. This isn't downtown Atlanta or Buckhead so space isn't limited and I don't want anyone having access to my vehicle. Sorry!

• Visited March 2014