“Same-o”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Been going for years, 10+ with family, friends, co-workers, etc. drinks are fun, salmon tostada salad is good, tuna stack is good. Menu gets tired. Price vs value and quality is a strong B+. Go for the atmosphere and drinks, munch to augment the cocktail.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Me and my family love Bahama Breeze, great food and cool island. laid back atmosphere. Also a great place to go on the weekends for drinks or on a date. I totally recommend thus place, no doubt! The menu is a bit overwhelming, with a few too many options but we have never gotten bad food.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I had the firecracker shrimp tacos and they were excellent. I have had their fish tacos before and they are good too. The staff is very friendly and they are very accommodating for large groups.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Tasty food and reasonably priced. Even though this restaurant was not as busy as other places on a Friday night, it was a pleasant expedience.

I must say that most of the chain type restaurants must focus on customer service as this restaurant was lacking in that department. The hostess was not that enthusiastic about his job. He just followed the standard greeting and show us to the table. Compare this to the waitstaff treatment, that was a stand out service. The waitstaff try to make up for the unenthusiastic greeting presented earlier by the hostess. The waitstaff who took our order was more than friendly and ready to help. Upon taking the drink order and returning with our drinks, we proceeded to order our main meal. The waitstaff did her best to recommend a few dishes and I am glad she did because the food pairing she suggested were excellent.

The food in general was nothing to rave about but it was cooked to perfection. The steak was perfectly seasoned and well cooked to my taste. Others too had a great meal and nothing to complain about but as I said earlier, nothing special about the variety of food. This in my opinion was just like any other restaurant, except for the island type atmosphere.

For taste and good place to handout on a Friday evening, or any other day, would be a good choice. If you want a different experience and more excitement, this is not the place.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Went on a Friday night, and was welcomed by an empty restaurant. Sat at the bar, and ordered drinks. This place has a huge menu, and it's a little disappointing. I was a little turned off by 2 employees making masturbation jokes in the restroom...