“Great staff and great food”
Review of Bahama Breeze - CLOSED

Bahama Breeze
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Galashiels, United Kingdom
“Great staff and great food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We were in the area on vacation and had met up with an. Old friend we hadn't saw for 20 yrs so we took her to this place our waiter Brandon was great he chatted away and found out the situation so gave us plenty of time to order and catch up . Food was amazing all 4 of us had no complaints at all my only complaint would be the place is 4000 miles away from me lol or it would be my local

Visited July 2014

“Not so good this time...”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I'd been to the Bahamas Breeze in Orlando a couple times on business. It's always crowded and pretty good, strangely exceeding my expectations. But not this time around.

This was our 1st trip to this location as the family wanted to try something new and I suggested this. Adults got 2 rice bowls and they were so bland, very disappointing. They looked good, just didn't taste like much of anything. I never thrown stuff away, but I didn't even want to bring my leftover home this time.

My daughter had the chicken pasta, again no flavor as I took a bite off her plate. My son had the burger, and told me to be sure and write here that he liked it, done.

Manager cam over at the end to ask how everything was, I gave her the truth and the only reply was, "Please fill out the survey online that's listed on your check". I wasn't expecting a discount or free food, but she could have at least cared. You could tell that she was just going through the motions. I suppose if I was employees at a big chain like that without much control over anything, I'd give up too...

Visited June 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great service as usual”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The staff was friendly and attentive. Food was exactly as ordered and served hot! Located in a nice area within a couple miles from a mall and shopping.

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food ... Great Service”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went at the perfect time as we were greeted and seated right away. The hostess was pleasant and it just got better from there. Our service was just great ... super fast and hard working. He was actually filling in for someone and was not supposed to be working our section but we are sure glad he got us. Along with the service being just great. The food was delicious. Nothing seemed to be sub par that night. Even my wife's mix drink was "well" made, goodness it was strong. We did stop at the Duluth location first but the wait was extremely long. We made it to this location and was seated long before our wait would have been up in Duluth.

• Visited February 2014
“Same-o”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Been going for years, 10+ with family, friends, co-workers, etc. drinks are fun, salmon tostada salad is good, tuna stack is good. Menu gets tired. Price vs value and quality is a strong B+. Go for the atmosphere and drinks, munch to augment the cocktail.