“Not what I expected...”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
GA
“Not what I expected...”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Good customer service, okay prices....very small portions!! Not sure if we will return. It wasn't much different from any chain restaurant although they are Caribbean focused. Nice restaurant and drinks.

My husband got the rice bowl, and it was literally a couple scoops of rice. I ordered the salmon pasta....it was actually good. The waitress was very friendly and recommended it since the pasta had a passion fruit signature sauce.

• Visited August 2014

Pelzer
“Not Necessary at All!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My husband and I arrived at Bahama Breeze at 10:30 the restaurant did not open until 11. We waited intentionally to have a fabulous meal! We had eaten at this particular Bahama Breeze a few years back. No - Simply never again. We walked in at about 11:05. The greeters were sitting on the couch, one leg tucked under them having a conversation. The bartender was pleasant enough but had to spend time checking his cell phone and sending text messages as did the other three servers that were waiting around for customers to come in. My husband and I were the only two people in the restaurant and did not receive our bowls of soup until 11:40! The bartender finally went to the cooking area and retrieved them himself! He apologized for the delay. My chicken soup was not finished and what I mean by not finished is they had left out the seasoning and MAIN ingredients. He brought me a separate small bowl to add to my main bowl of soup to complete it. It still wasn't any good as the seasonings/spices need to be cooked WITH the soup! The sampler platter was all processed food! Again NO - No need to every go back!

• Visited August 2014
Galashiels, United Kingdom
“Great staff and great food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We were in the area on vacation and had met up with an. Old friend we hadn't saw for 20 yrs so we took her to this place our waiter Brandon was great he chatted away and found out the situation so gave us plenty of time to order and catch up . Food was amazing all 4 of us had no complaints at all my only complaint would be the place is 4000 miles away from me lol or it would be my local

Visited July 2014
“Not so good this time...”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I'd been to the Bahamas Breeze in Orlando a couple times on business. It's always crowded and pretty good, strangely exceeding my expectations. But not this time around.

This was our 1st trip to this location as the family wanted to try something new and I suggested this. Adults got 2 rice bowls and they were so bland, very disappointing. They looked good, just didn't taste like much of anything. I never thrown stuff away, but I didn't even want to bring my leftover home this time.

My daughter had the chicken pasta, again no flavor as I took a bite off her plate. My son had the burger, and told me to be sure and write here that he liked it, done.

Manager cam over at the end to ask how everything was, I gave her the truth and the only reply was, "Please fill out the survey online that's listed on your check". I wasn't expecting a discount or free food, but she could have at least cared. You could tell that she was just going through the motions. I suppose if I was employees at a big chain like that without much control over anything, I'd give up too...

Visited June 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great service as usual”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff was friendly and attentive. Food was exactly as ordered and served hot! Located in a nice area within a couple miles from a mall and shopping.

Visited June 2014