“Great food and Atmosphere”

Sage Woodfire Tavern Alpharetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Sage Woodfire Tavern Alpharetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 534 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Sage Alpharetta offers a city chic yet casual atmosphere featuring contemporary American cuisine with global influences. We offer Market Fresh Fish, Seafood, Hand-Cut Steaks, Chops, Gourmet Salads, Chicken, Pastas and Burgers all prepared over our live hickory oak woodfire grill.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Excellent food and atmosphere at this restaurant in Alpharetta, The salmon is excellent, the bar area is outstanding and the service superb!

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful time on V-Day. The service was excellent. Our meals were both delicious. I had the prime rib it was amazing. My husband had seafood dish which was as good.

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Good food. Nice atmosphere.
I had a sea food deash on a risoto and my friends hade a sea food pasta and a stake.
Food was great but the service coild be sligtly impruved...
I will come again.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Have tried Sage couple times a year over the years and really enjoy the food & atmosphere. The service, however, keeps us from being regulars. The hostess took 2 phones calls,1 appeared to be personal, while we were waiting for her to get us to our table. The average greet time after being seated is about 8 minutes! (every time we go, regardless of the time) And this is when they aren't slammed. Our tenderloin skewers were over cooked, we weren't given bread plates w/the bread. After already ordering, we noticed the table beside us had a daily special menu, which we weren't given. I ordered short ribs, which were fork tender & tasted wonderful, however they were barely lukewarm. By this time I was pretty frustrated and the mgr came by. I gave her feedback on all of the issues and she said she looked at feedback as a "gift", promptly removed my food, had it replaced and checked on my husband and I again to ensure we were happy. I would go back since the mgr took immediate action to rectify a "down hill" experience. Again, love the food & ambiance...hope the service gets kicked to match the brand. :)

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Always consistent with good service. Our waitress was very attentative, gave suggestions and knew specials. Our daughters in-laws were in town and I didn't flinch when They suggested Sage. Two buck beers at oil lunch which was quite a hit. One small issues is it is pretty dark in the restaurant. One guest was using his cellphone to read the menu.