“Very fresh and healthy offerings!”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #55 of 522 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Sweet Tomatoes features made-from-scratch soups and salads and handcrafted muffins, Focaccia, breads, and desserts. The menu is built around freshly made, great-tasting, wholesome recipes with a 55-foot salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads prepared exhibition-style every 20 minutes. Sweet Tomatoes provides its guests with an excellent value by offering unlimited access to its entire menu of high quality fresh items at a fixed price.
Johns Creek, Georgia, USA
“Very fresh and healthy offerings!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I recently started eating at this restaurant to take advantage of more healthy eating alternatives. This location appears to do a very good business - always busy. The restaurant has an enormous salad bar, an extensive selection of homemade soups, potato bar, pastas, muffins, soft serve ice cream, etc. I have now eaten at this and the Duluth location about ten times in the past month, and it is consistently very good and the food always fresh. I especially like the soup options and taste! Their muffins are VERY good - fresh and not overly sweet. I would recommend signing up for their "rewards" program to get coupons emailed to you. If I have one complaint, it is that the price is really higher than I would expect UNLESS you have a BOGO or 20% off coupon. And coupons do seem to be readily available on-line. Other than my first visit, I have been able to apply one at all other visits. The restaurant has always been clean. This is now a regular stop for my family and me!

Visited January 2014

Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Love it !!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My favorite salad place in Alpharetta. They have salads, soups, cookies, ice cream, pizza etc., various options to choose from and you would definitely find something to eat from variety of delicious items. Most importantly I go there for salads,mummy and healthy too.

Visited November 2013
Atlanta
“A dependable place to a great salad”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My teens and I go here about once a month. We all like different things so this place works for us. I find it best not to go on a Saturday afternoon as it is insanely busy. It's much calmer and easier to navigate if you go for a late lunch or early dinner. The restaurant is very clean and the staff that buses the tables is very nice. Sometimes, they will bring around a plate of free freshly-baked cookies.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Buffet in Alpharetta!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I go with the family every weekend. Salad bar is amazing and food is always preferred fresh and is healthy. Look for coupons in Sunday paper!

Alpharetta, Georgia
“not clean”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

this sweet tomatoes has typically been a very good place to eat. good value. fresh vegetables. varied menu. lately, though, it seems to have gone downhill. little variety on the salad bar. no change-ups for the desserts or soups. the same, tired selections. most notable, though, is the lack of cleanliness and attention to detail throughout the restaurant. i'm going to give sweet tomatoes a rest - in the hopes that management will restore it to what it used to be.