“Very comfortable mattress.”

Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
De Kalb, United States
“Very comfortable mattress.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I can always depend on a good night's sleep because the mattress is firm and linens clean. I appreciate the refrigerator and the large screen TV. The pillows are all different sizes and soft to firm. There is an ironing board and iron which is convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie S, Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoy our clean and fresh Hampton bed® and pillows! We look forward to continuing to host you when you're in the Alpharetta area! Thank you, once again, for leaving us a 5-start review!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Amherst, New Hampshire
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had planned on staying for 3 nights and then checked out after 1 as we could not take the noise from the A/C or from the ICE Machine. I'm sure that there are good rooms. We were just given 2 poor rooms. My first bad experience at a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so sorry to hear we were unable to provide you with an excellent stay on your recent trip to Alpharetta. We strive to ensure all our guests are comfortable during their time with us and, once again, apologize for the noise you experienced. We do hope that you'll give us another opportunity to showcase our Hampton Inn and provide you with an superior stay. Thank you.
Black Mountain, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Excellent Beds and Bedding. Beautiful lobby and breakfast area, several areas to eat. A really great price--$66 with my AARP discount. I'm not sure if there was a special price this weekend or not, but we were pleasantly surprised!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for recently staying with us. We're glad you enjoyed our clean and fresh Hampton Bed® and were able to take advantage of our AARP rate. We do hope we will see you again soon! Thanks again.
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Last minute reservation that turn out great for rate and location. Facility was clean; room, lobby and pool. Breakfast was good for a free meal I will stay again. Extremely helpful staff, friendly and courteous. The only hiccup I had was conversing with the maid as english was her second language. But that did not have impact once I was able to understand she understood me perfectly :) and she was patient while I was getting it together.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your 5-star review of our Hampton Inn. We are glad to hear that, although it was a last minute reservation, you enjoyed our property and breakfast. We're especially happy to hear that you would choose to stay with us again on future trips to Alpharetta. We look forward to seeing you next time!
Hawthorn Woods, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My trip to Roswell was extremely terrible, but upon my arrival for check-in, the 3rd shift person, Norman was outstanding!! His treatment of me and my family, one would have thought we were royalty. He set the tone of what was to follow, but he was definitely the best!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It was our pleasure hosting you and your family on your recent trip. We're are pleased to hear that we provided you with such outstanding service as well! We've forwarded your comments to our General Manger and will share with Norman as well! Thank you for leaving us a 5-start review!
Rock Hill, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Everything in the hotel was great. The driver of the van was very helpful. The night desk clerk was able to provide us with specific information about travel in Atlanta, Georgia. The breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie S, Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn! We're glad to hear our staff was so helpful and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again on future trips to Alpharetta. Thank you.
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I always enjoy staying at a Hampton Inn because the service and quality is consistent. The Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell was no exception. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I always enjoy the to-go brown bag breakfast, makes my morning so much easier and in a busy day full of meetings, the apple makes a great "lunch."

I did not have a car during this stay, which was very inconvenient for meals. The front desk staff suggested a restaurant within walking distance, but you have to cross a pretty busy roadway. I just walked to Wendy's. I am sure I could've ordered in delivery, but I was too hungry to wait.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us on your recent trip to Alpharetta. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback here for others looking to travel to the Alpharetta area. We hope to see you again soon.