All reviews front desk shuttle driver free laundry full kitchen social hour two bedroom suite the free shuttle service long term stay avalon mall home away from home special thanks complimentary breakfast morning breakfast waffles small kitchen the staff was friendly and helpful rooms are spacious
Reviewed 18 January 2019

This hotel was comfortable, spacious, and well equipped with comfortable bed, harder and softer pillows, kitchenette, and a very tasty breakfast with sausage, eggs, pastries and more.

The only minor issue was that one of the pieces of furniture looked clean but well stained.

I plan to be back.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2018

I chose the Staybridge Suites when I needed to stay in the area for it's convenient location. I was cheerfully greeted at check in and got a one bedroom suite. The halls were clean and well lit. My suite was very clean and well maintained. The carpets looked fairly newer, It was quiet and I got good sleep each night. The morning breakfast in the great room had good variety. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings they have a social hour in the great room with food, beer, and wine which was a pleasant bonus. I will stay here again when I travel to the area.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

Soooo. The room is a bit dated. The bathroom really showed this. The kitchen was nice, except stains on dishwasher. The customer service was great. Everyone was very friendly. I enjoyed the waffles for breakfast. I just love the space in the room. Be ware, the full size is pretty small. My 6’4” husband was hanging off the bed. Still. The area is fabulous and I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Best hotel in Alpharetta. Been Here twice now. Very clean and good breakfast.staff are very friends and kind..rooms were very clean and super neat. Room space is good and good location in Alpharetta

Best hotel to stay

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
StaybridgeSpirit, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you very much for choosing Staybridge. We are thrilled that you found the hotel superb and the rooms clean. We hope to see you again in the future.

Anne Pierson
Director of Sales

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This property is beautiful and our room was so comfortable. All amenities we needed were available (toaster, microwave, fridge, ice maker). The two bedroom suite is a good size and we love staying in them.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
StaybridgeSpirit, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and found the property beautiful. We hope to see you again in the future.

Anne Pierson