- Attractive hotel interior; upscale furnishings, all the "modern" touches expected by today's traveler such as 42" HD TV, Starbucks coffee, etc.
- Location is outstanding. Walking distance to several eating places and shopping. Close to interstate and NorthPoint Mall.
- Comfortable beds, quiet hotel.
- First contact was fine...friendly greeter who was helpful. From then on, it went downhill:
* We asked about the hotel shuttle; reply was "yes, we have a shuttle, but I think the driver is sick today...no further assistance.
* Breakfast was average at best; cereal, yogurt, fruit. However, at 10:00 a.m. on the dot, they took away the "free" coffee and would only sell Starbucks coffee. Ridiculous!
* Our daughter attempted to purchase two candy bars and pay cash. The attendant made her wait through a 5 minute phone call, then said she did not have "keys" to the cash drawer and made her charge to the room. Why be at the front desk if you can't serve customers?
I would stay here again, but would be prepared to deal with the indifferent staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Atlanta/Alpharetta/North Point Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Atlanta/Alpharetta/North Point Mall Hotel Alpharetta
- Hyatt Place Alpharetta
- Hyatt Alpharetta
- Alpharetta Hyatt