“Best hotel stay in awhile! A++++”

Hyatt Place Windward Parkway
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have never before stayed at Hyatt before, mainly Starwood resorts, Westin, etc. Wow was I in for a treat! My husband and I live locally but wanted a night on the town and decided to stay at Hyatt Place, Windward Pkwy. We were blown away from the minute we walked in the door- Staff was extremely accomodating (you can not get better service), and the check-in process was quick, pleasant, and professional. The lady who checked us in even informed us that we were by the elevator which I thought was nice of her to do, it didn't however interefere with our stay. We were amazed at the room which was HUGE and like the hotel itself artistically designed, huge, and immaculately clean. The bed was comfortable, and the TV? The largest flat screen I have ever seen in a hotel room. There was a bar type area with stocked coffee pot and everything needed for your morning cup o' Joe, a desk/work area, a couch/living room type area that is seperated by a small wall divider, and a a well-lit bathroom with plenty of counter space. There was also 24/7 "gallery menu" available" with all the special touches, desserts, alcohol selections, salads, the works, even GLUTEN FREE AND VEGETARIAN options! I was really pleased when I saw that the bottom of the Gallery menu that outstanding/exceptional service is alwasys included, save your tip money and buy yourself a treat! I have never seen this before. Kudos to Hyatt! We are amazed at the quality of Hyatt Place, Windward and if all Hyatt hotels are of this caliber we will definitely be frequenting them! Thanks Hyatt Place for a nice, relaxing, weekend getaway from two frazzled parents of four.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place Windward Parkway

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I went to springhill first across the street as I put on my reservation early ck in we came from Florida the lady was so...nasty I called Hyatt they checked me in asap I cancelled with springhill quick and they treated us like royal I highly recommend the Hyatt five stars will come bk and visit soon

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I recently completed a two week stay at this hotel where I checked out over the weekend. I had a forgotten an item in my room when leaving on Friday. Even though they were unable to locate the item, I received very good service with multiple staff members checking for it. Also the shuttle driver was a pleasure to catch a ride with every morning.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Comfortable, clean, and friendly staff the Hyatt Place is great hotel for weary business travelers like me. Free internet service and a nice working area in each room, seperate sofa area, large screen TV, decently comfortable bed, coffee pot and fridge it almost feels like home. Breakfast is offered free in the mornings and there is a nice 24 hour menu available in the hotel. Whenever I travel to this area for business the Hyatt Place is my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the elevator especially if you are staying at the hotel with a large gro...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Very nice business hotel in a reasonable price range, maybe even ideal for family/couples if you're in this area.
Hotel room was good, very good bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. I even received a free coke due to payment did not work and receptionist told me there is no need for me to wait only due to technology not working. So, this showed the attitude.
Breakfast: I expected one of the typical "there is a breakfast free of charge" approaches, but it seems I was wrong. They had all you need in a small format, even some ready made hot sandwiches with mozarella/tomatoes etc - really nice. For everybody who likes to have a nice simple breakfast I can highly recommend.
Location of hotel was very good, just 200 meters from highway and 100 meters from lots of shops and restaurants, really the ideal place if you need a hotel in this area.
There is a fitness room + a pool. I used fitness room and the quality of equipment was really good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

It is rare that I don't have anything to complain about when staying at a hotel. There seems to always be some type of issue, even if it is a minor one. I have to say this hotel stay was an exception to the norm.

Our room was ready on-time, it was very clean and quiet, the staff was very welcoming and professional and everything else about the hotel was clean and relaxing. I would definitely stay here again if in the area. One of my favorite hotel stays that I have had in a while.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Stayed for the weekend & absolutely fell in love with this hotel & location. Staff was very friendly and gave 7 star customer service. Room & entire hotel was very clean & smelled good all over. I have nothing at all to be upset about. Location was remote to everything, all you could want within a 1/2 mile radius.

Room Tip: Book with confidence !!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family