“Wonderful Stay”

TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
Ranked #21 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I was at Alpharetta on a Business Trip for 2 months and I was put up at Towneplace suites, as it was in close proximity to my office. And it was worthwhile. The place felt like home after a couple of weeks. They had provided with Breakfast in the mornings, everyday cleanup and even a quick snack for the evenings. Every Tuesday there was free massages too. Since I had no car here, i thought commute for the local groceries would be a problem but even that was taken care with the Hotel shuttle facility. Hotel shuttle service was really good, the driver was kind enough to show me around and also Indian shops and restaurants, which i needed the most. They are absolutely free of charge covering within the proximity of 5 miles, which was really good enough for my needs. So overall it had been a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Vasudha K

Reviewed 16 June 2012

We have had the worst moving weekend ever and Linda went above and beyond to get us and our boys in our room tonight. Including milk at midnight tuck-in and waving my husband's U-Haul in! Great room and price, and even better service!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I stayed here for two nights on a business/pleasure trip. I chose this property because it had a full kitchen. My plan was to stay in and cook my meals in the room. Check-in was very quick and easy. My room was on the second floor of the building across from the registration. I had no trouble finding a parking spot, but there appeared to be a mostly full house. The room was a studio with fullsize, fridge, stove with oven and dishwasher. I found everything I needed--knives, spatulas, measuring cups, colander, etc. The room also had a desk with a chair, a sofa, coffee table, bed and nightstands. The hotel is in an office complex area--so no exciting view from the window or anything--but it gives one the feel of an apartment more than a typical hotel. I could turn the flat screen TV to view it from the sofa or the bed. The bathroom wasn't huge, but it was not tiny either. Bathtub with shower with a curtain. There are restaurants within walking distance. There is a Publix a short drive away. I did not go to the hotel breakfast, so I can't report on that, but I can report that I had a very quiet stay--no noisy neighbors. The hotel is very convenient to GA 400 and it made a good central location for me. I was also pleased to get a very reasonable AAA rate. I stayed here for two nights for what I might stay in a much smaller place for one night. If you are looking for more room than the average hotel room and the convenience of a full kitchen then this property is a good choice. There was an outdoor pool but I did not use it. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2012

My company is located in Alpharetta and recently moved to a new building close to the TownePlace Suites. I was the first traveler to stay at this hotel to "test it out" - my first impression was just okay. There are two buildings, a main one attached to the lobby and one accross the parking lot. My first night I stayed in the building accross from the parking lot and it was... odd. The rooms seems to have very thin walls because I could hear every single noise outside of my room. The people next to me were up all night partying (literally - at 4am I could still hear them) and I slept maybe 2 hours. I called the front desk to tell them about the noise and they called my neighbors (I could hear the phone ring, the girl pick up and their conversation from where I was laying in bed) but it did nothing. So, my first night was a really bad impression of the hotel. I told the front desk who was very quick to move me and my belongings to a new room in the main building while I was at work. I was so thankful for this because I was really exhausted from the previous night and ended up having a great night of sleep on night 2 - the staff was very helpful and accommodating, which was great. Not sure if I'll stay here again just because I really like having a restaurant on-site and a business center but it wasn't terrible all in all. The appetizers they set out in the evening is a lovely touch!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is a good location, close to many business offices. The efficiency kitchens allow you to maintain your diets when you're on the road. I was surprised at how quite the units were froim the floors above and below.

Room Tip: Use AARP or AAA for additional discounts
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Stayed here because of location and lack of other available options in the area. Great sized room, comfortable place to work. Wifi inadequate for business use during my stay but wired option was good. Virtually no amenities, more like a rented condo than a hotel. Staff was pleasant.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I attended mandatory training in Alpharetta on two cold days in January. This was a perfect hotel where I could cuddle up with snacks and hot tea out of my own kitchen in the room. The staff was great! There is a great restaurant right across the street that I could walk to. I will be staying there again

• Stayed: January 2012
Travellers also viewed these Alpharetta hotels
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta
#6 of 26 in Alpharetta
2 mi away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta

Been to TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta? Share your experiences!