See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Stayed there for two nights while on business. It is not the fanciest of hotels but it was clean, it was quiet at night, the bed was über comfortable and the TV had lots of stations. Easy to access from the Interstate with lots of places to eat near by. Had a refrigerator in the room for beverages and a microwave. Breakfast bar was fine, again, nothing fancy.
All in all it was a fine place.

Room tip: Most of the King rooms have a couch as well.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love this place very nice staff and definitely can feel the warm welcome. I absolutely love the room we have booked three time which is the king suite. Absolutely love that this place is 100% smoke free . Everything was perfect!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018

It was easy off GA 400. Plenty of places to eat nearby. The room was very clean. The staff was helpful and checked us in quickly. The checkout the next day was quick. Will stay here again when I return.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Grayson5
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The wife and I stayed there after seeing the consolidated gold mine. The price was good,the people were helpful and friendly. We had a problem with the curtains and they sent someone immediately to solve the problem. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my family and was surprised the hotel was clean and had friendly staff.I also liked they provided complimentary breakfast.I only saw a few maintenance issues which is why I didn't give them all five stars but overall a nice hotel for any budget.I would stay here again :)

Date of stay: November 2017