Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
US$161
US$156
US$145
US$138
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$154
US$149
WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$117
All reviewsfront deskroom faced the roadtoilet areabagelsroom was cleanfree breakfastboiled eggsthin wallsfamily gatheringexercise roomfresh fruitoutdoor poolcomfortable staybusiness travelhotel roomdefinitely stay here againproperty
Reviewed 2 May 2011

We stayed for 5 nights on a trip from UK in a twin queen room. Arrival was dealt with quickly and our stay was trouble free. Room was good sized at the rear and was serviced daily with no issues. Breakfast was very good with a good selection of food and was well serviced.
24/7 coffee always available with a number of options. Access to GA 400 easy and only 3 mins from Northpoint Malls.

No hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Dee M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Thank you so much for so many positive comments regarding your stay at our hotel! I want to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us. You have a lot of choices out there so we truly appreciate you choosing us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back again whenever your travels bring you back to Georgia!

Thanks again for the feedback!

Reviewed 1 April 2011

Me and my two kids stayed from March 12,2011 to March 14,2011. That Sunday, I requested extra towel (clean towels) I thought while we were out for a minute the maid would make the bed and vac the floor. The only thing was done was picked up the dirty towels in bathroom and put clean towels. Other than that, everthing else was good.

Room Tip: Not far from restaurants and close to interstate.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank mawdiva

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I want to personally apologize about your bed not made and floor not vacuum during your stay. We have since taken measures to ensure that this does not happen again.

Please consider us again the next time you and your family visit Alpharetta. I can assure you that your stay will be an enjoyable one!

Thanks again for your review!

Hospitably,

Reviewed 22 February 2011

I stayed at this hotel on Feb 17, 2011 through Feb 20, 2011. I am in the process of relocating to the Roswell area so this hotel's location was ideal for me in order to get around. In addition the rate was great. However, upon arriving at the hotel and getting on the elevator you immediately feel as though you have just checked into a motel. The carpet on the elevator is run down and stained with God knows what. The first room that they gave me its bathroom was horrible, the tub hadn't been properly clean, there was a spider on the counter (sink) the room itself was dingy. After complaining to the front desk, they switched me to another room, this one was not any better, the pillow cases were dirty, I actually brought one of the pillows downstairs to the front desk so they could see it. The gentleman was really kind under the circumstances, he apologized to me and changed my room again, I ended up getting the room that is actually featured on the website (it looks a better online). However, upon check-out I was disappointed to learn that my booking rate was not honored when he upgraded my room. This hotel is the pits I would never stay here again. If you want a cheap room and don't care about quality then this is it! This hotel is in dire need of renovations. The walls are also really thin so you hear everything next door and in the halls.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jae_2250

Thank you for bringing to our attention your disappointment with our Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. I want to personally apologize for the problems you experienced and assure you that it is not reflective of our usual standards of service and quality.

It is only with the valuable feedback from our guests that we can make improvements at our hotel, so we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. All your comments from your review were discussed with the management staff and actions were taken so this does not happen again.

Although we had failed you once, I hoped that you would allow us the opportunity to win back your trust and prove our commitment to your satisfaction by choosing to stay with us again in the future. I noticed that you did give us that opportunity and decided to stay with us again. We were extremely excited to read that your second stay with us was a much more pleasant one.

Thanks again for giving us another chance. We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 7 November 2010

We stayed here for three nights at the end of October. The man who checked us in was very friendly and promptly brought up a portable crib when requested. The rooms, though small for a family of 5, were very clean as was the rest of the hotel. The continental breakfast was good enough to feed two teenage boys and their father. There was also a computer and printer available for guests to use.

The location couldn't have been better with easy access to 400. We would definately stay here again and I would book this hotel for my business colleagues as well.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank smurck
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I stayed here twice..Check in was efficient but not overly friendly...
First time...great room...with 2 queens..open airy and spacious..second time..King room next to elevator...you can hear the whooshing noise of elevator...Avoid these rooms unless you are never distracted by constant odd noises...Had I been in that King room the first time..I would not have stayed a second time..Y
Staying in these two vastly different rooms is like you are in two different hotels...Yes..the difference is that big..Also.. ask for room on back side of hotel..much quieter...Lots of traffic on busy street in front...
Breakfast was better than average Fairfield...Gym room was very large but outdated..only a couple machines.Badly need new and better cardio equipment.. I am finding poorly equipped gyms is a big problem at older hotel properties across most brands...not just Marriott...Lots of franchisees trying to cut costs..short term it works for their bottom line...but it leaves guests who really appreciate their daily workouts on the road feeling shortchanged...and tarnishes their brand and individual hotel..but I digress..Back to this hotel..
Pool was on quiet back side of property..it was functionally fine...
Lots of parking and great access to GA 400 and nearby lots of shopping and restaurants ..both sit down and quick service....
Lots of hotels in this area...there may be better out there for you to consider..

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business