“Well worth the money.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I booked through hotels.com. Great rate of $58. per night. We checked in late, around 10:30pm. No problems and the front desk staff was always nice. We didn't try the breakfast. I asked for a room away from the elevator and they did that. Room was clean and quiet. Great mattress! The rooms are a good size also. Will stay again if we need to be in that area.

• Stayed: January 2014
FFIAlph, Guest Service Representative at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Paige T,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property. Your comments are very much valued and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to having another opportunity to have you as our guest!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Atlanta was paralyzed by a snow and ice storm that came on so quickly we couldn't escape. I was coming back from work that day, and by the time I left the Marta train and exited the station in my car, I could see 400 backed up for miles in both directions in a traffic nightmare that was just unprecedented here. Inching along on a sheet of ice for almost six hours, I finally made it to the only exit still open near my neighborhood. Then, like everybody else, I spun out. To make a long story short, I was rescued by a heroic Alpharetta city policeman and transported to the Fairfield Inn to shelter.

As Heidi D. remarked in a previous review, the care they took to ensure our comfort, and the decency they showed was extraordinary. I would like to add that, as I heard some of the calls coming in through the night, the management answered the phone saying that they didn't have any rooms left but the people were welcome to come sleep on the floor or in a chair. By the end of the night there were bone-tired people on the gym floor, in the conference room as well as the halls and chairs, and they did everything they could to give us a warm, safe place to rest. My family is extremely grateful for that and I count myself lucky to have ended up there.

I was able to get a room the next night and I agree that the beds are very, very comfortable and the rooms are bright, modern and clean. The staff I encountered were uniformly honest, friendly and upbeat. They went out of their way to avoid taking advantage of the traveler - in fact giving any benefit they could . All in all, I'd have to say it's one of the most impressive locations I've experienced and I'd recommend it highly for any reason, at any time.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant but North Point Mall is a short drive for food and gas.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear trvladvice,

Thank you for your recent review, and your kind words. We take the comments of our guests
very seriously, as our goal is to always improve on meeting and exceeding expectations. We always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world; our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff have gone above and beyond in terms of service. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you (and serving you) in the near future.

L.Gray

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

I was stranded on Tuesday because of the storm, as we're many many more. When I realized there was no way to get home, I stopped at the Fairfield in hopes of getting a hotel room. They had no rooms left, but they did not turn us out into the cold.

The staff were very pleasant, went out of their way to give us pillows and sheets, provided endless coffee, water, trail mix, and popcorn, and even fed us breakfast in the morning. They let us overtake their lobby and were fabulous hosts.

They created waiting lists and by Wednesday night had us all in rooms. They even gave us toothbrushes and toothpaste!

They worked tirelessly to help. I know the staff Tuesday night had been up two days straight without rest. My family and I will be customers for life.

Thank you!

Heidi

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Heidi D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review on our property. It was our pleasure to be of help during the ice storm. I will make sure that these comments reach our entire staff, who work hard every day to ensure a positive guest experience. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property if ever in the area, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

What can I say, I knew this hotel was a great choice the moment I walked in. The hotel was spotless. From the lobby upon entering and then when I walked into my room, you could tell that this staff cares. And then there is the service. I was in town for work with no car for two days and the staff has the answers to all of my questions (and there were a lot of them!) I needed to go to Wal-Mart (which wasn't far at all) and to my surpise, the lady working the front desk called another young lady over and said "this guests needs to run to Wal-Mart for a few minutes." Within moments the van was out front and I was on my way! Talk about a surprise!!!! I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. If I come back to Alpharetta, I know where I will be staying!!! GREAT JOB FAIRFIELD!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
FFIAlph, Guest Service Representative at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Fred B,

Thank you for your positive review and your kind words. We are pleased that we have met your expectations throughout your stay. Our staff try their best to go above and beyond for our guests, and we will continue to strive to keep your valuable business. We look forward to your next visit at our property.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Came down to Atlanta for a corporate meeting, and was put in this hotel. Let's be honest the pictures online do not do this hotel justice. Walking to the door and I was greeted by a friendly young male employee getting off work. Walked inside and Demar (sp?), the night auditor, was very professional and really put me in a better mood after an 8 hour drive haha. He defiantly is an example of "Hire an attitude and teach him the business". When I travel I inspect a room like a Head Housekeeper, and I could only find 2 small things wrong which weren't major. There was a tiny rip on the curtain and just a tiny dusty on the bed headboard. This room was the most clean I have EVER seen a room. Really nice and the housekeepers do an amazing job! Lobby is nice also! But I have to say the beds........WOW!!!! Really could they be this soft?? How is this possible :) Overall this hotel is an A+!!!!! You really only get one chance to make a first impression and they did a great first impression!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dearest Johnathan S,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We really appreciate the positive comments and the kind words. Damar and the rest of our staff work very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and satisfied with their stay. We look forward to your next visit to the Alpharetta area, and want you to know that we truly value your business!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed one night during a family road trip, wanted to stay just outside the city. It was exactly what I expected from a Fairfield; clean, appropriate for this level of property, spacious rooms. There was plenty of room for guests who take advantage of the complimentary breakfast breads, eggs, fruit and cereals. Nearby is convenient shopping and plenty of restaurants. Worked perfectly for a one nighter.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Jennifer M,

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review on your recent stay at our hotel. Your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay away from home again with us soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

This is our go to hotel whenever we are in the Atlanta area. Always great service and a great value. Close to the mall and lots of great restaurants but away from most of the traffic in Atlanta. Easy drive to Marta from here to go downtown for the ball game.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
FFIAlph, Guest Service Representative at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dearest TitansFan,

Thank you for you recent review regarding your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Alpharetta. We are so pleased that you find our location to be convenient for all of your traveling needs while in Atlanta. We appreciate you acknowledging our guest service and for always choosing to stay here with us as you have many choices to choose from. We look forward to your next stay with us when you return to Atlanta.

La'Tisha Turner