“Very accomodating”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Business trip, very quick stay but the staff could not have been nicer. The rooms are spotless, the free breakfast had healthy options, and they offered late checkout.
Great value for the price. We even were given a great tip for dinner, with a 10% off coupon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was travling with 4 small children on a wish trip and needed somewhere to stop and rest between illinois and fl.. on the way down to fl my childrens first disney trip we had to change the night we would be in the hotel.. one phone call and no problem they gave us the night we needed plus the night they had originaly donated.. same situation on the way back.. the hotel was easy to find..well lit at night and everyone there was very nice and helpful!! very clean.. nice room, good size and very clean.. had plenty of towels ,soap,shampoo etc.. The breakfast was good and had a large variety to choose from!! One night we were there they were making popcorn downstairs and kevin was very nice to my children gave them all a bag and told them to come back if they wanted more... also one night late my son wanted milk.. when he went downstairs to see if it was in the vending machine there was none.. but kevin went out of his way to get my son a couple cartons of milk and juice for my other son.. kevin was very nice and patient with my kids...I would not have been able to afford to get a room while we were traveling and would have been very hard to drive straight threw.. thanks to mark and kevin we were able to stop shower, get a good nights sleep and have a nice breakfast before continuing our trip.. Thank you very much... Allison C. and family

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank allison c
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Great place, perfect customer scvs , and nice breakfast! This is my 3rd visit to this within one mile a few place you can enjoy a nice dinner or a quick burger. The front desk person always greating you and trying to make sure they meet all you r need.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
FFIAlph, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear Mr. B,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that we were able to make your trip more enjoyable. Your comments are very much valued and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to having another opportunity to have you as our guest!

K. Nelson

Reviewed 7 March 2014

...My name is Chef David Mitchell, and I'm the C.E.O. of "Chef David's Kidz Wishgrant Foundation Charity" in Ft Laud., Fla., since we opened on March 5th of 1989. We grant multi-award winning wishes and "Treasure-Chest Toyboxes" to our members, who are usually children between the ages of 4yrs old to 18yrs old, who are dying or terminally-ill. In 25 years of business, being open 24/7 for members,& interacting w/ over 14,000 kidz in that time, we've naturally dealt with over a 1,000 different coast to coast hotels by now , big and small, GOOD & BAD - and for once, we've started to work with 1 that is SO ABOVE & BEYOND THE NORM AS GREAT , so incredibly superb with staff that are kind and caring and welcoming, and SO SUPER in service, helpful attitude and worrying about the customer ,etc., that it almost defies belief, but Thank God, it's true....!!!! We'd been working on getting 1 of our MOST BELOVED member families we have in N.E. Illinois their very 1st trip to "DisneyWorld" here in Orlando, Fla., and our usual hotel-partner in that area was booked solid that week , and said we should contact another properties Oper Mgr nearby, Mark, and Kevin and their team at the "Fairfield Marriott Inn & Suites " right down the road also in Alpharetta, Ga. I called at about 10pm one evening, & actually had to leave a voice-mail at 1st, which MUCH to my surprise Mark - the Operations Mgr - answered the VERY next day, and then proceeded to just about do EVERYTHING HE COULD to help us out in the EXTREME , and THEN SOME more to help us plan the family's stay and their needs while they stayed there, & then worked with us to allow 3 major changes that occurred between that call & arrival day due to traffic-jams en route and plan changes, it was beyond AMAZING...!!The Mother of our family involved is well traveled in life for road trips, and was (in her exact words...) "...BLOWN AWAY by how gracious , helpful & nice the Kevin guy and Alex were when we arrived after a 15 hrs long drive (late,at 3a.m. yet!!), but got us right into our clean, all ready room, made sure everything worked OK and helped us get things out, then gave everybody a fresh-made chocolate chip cookie.or 2 , etc...!!!"... My only "problem" is .....WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN FOR THE PAST 25 YRS...???(LOL), WOW, we are stunned beyond belief, and SOO very grateful to the G.M., Mark, Kevin , Alex and the WONDERFUL staff here, folks, without reserve or hesitation we give this hotel our ABSOLUTE HIGHEST recommendation that we can give, 6 out of 5 stars !! No matter WHAT direction or course you're taking around & through the Atlanta, Ga., area, going further North, or out west, or east, or south , IF you need a wonderful, clean and exceptionally well-run Hotel with VERY attentive staff on duty to stay at during your journey, make it this Hotel," Fairfield Marriott Inn & Suites" on Haynes Bridge Road, in Alpharetta, Ga., and you'll see what we're talking about, easily our biggest "Great Hotel surprise" in 10 - 12yrs time, or more , & why we're SO HAPPY we met them..............!!! SUPERB SERVICE, & SUPERB HOTEL....!! Very cordially yours - Chef David Mitchell, submitted on Friday evening, March the 7th, en anni 2014, at 8:22p.m.............................//////STOP HERE;

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Chef David Mitchell,

On behalf of the staff I would like to thank you for reviewing us. It was truly a treat to be able to help anyway we could. We are also glad that the family had an amazing time at Disney World. Thank you again for the extremely kind words.

Kevin Nelson

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Nice place, location very convenient. Rooms are clean and quiet. Furniture is dated and could use updating. uncomfortable desk chair. Not the best for business travelers but nice enough. Business center is usually tied up with people surfing the web so hard to access.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mark G,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property. Your comments are very much valued and we truly appreciate your business and will work to make the chairs more comfortable. We hope see you again in the future.

K. Nelson

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I booked through hotels.com. Great rate of $58. per night. We checked in late, around 10:30pm. No problems and the front desk staff was always nice. We didn't try the breakfast. I asked for a room away from the elevator and they did that. Room was clean and quiet. Great mattress! The rooms are a good size also. Will stay again if we need to be in that area.

• Stayed: January 2014
FFIAlph, Guest Service Representative at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Paige T,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property. Your comments are very much valued and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to having another opportunity to have you as our guest!

Hospitably,
L. Gray

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Atlanta was paralyzed by a snow and ice storm that came on so quickly we couldn't escape. I was coming back from work that day, and by the time I left the Marta train and exited the station in my car, I could see 400 backed up for miles in both directions in a traffic nightmare that was just unprecedented here. Inching along on a sheet of ice for almost six hours, I finally made it to the only exit still open near my neighborhood. Then, like everybody else, I spun out. To make a long story short, I was rescued by a heroic Alpharetta city policeman and transported to the Fairfield Inn to shelter.

As Heidi D. remarked in a previous review, the care they took to ensure our comfort, and the decency they showed was extraordinary. I would like to add that, as I heard some of the calls coming in through the night, the management answered the phone saying that they didn't have any rooms left but the people were welcome to come sleep on the floor or in a chair. By the end of the night there were bone-tired people on the gym floor, in the conference room as well as the halls and chairs, and they did everything they could to give us a warm, safe place to rest. My family is extremely grateful for that and I count myself lucky to have ended up there.

I was able to get a room the next night and I agree that the beds are very, very comfortable and the rooms are bright, modern and clean. The staff I encountered were uniformly honest, friendly and upbeat. They went out of their way to avoid taking advantage of the traveler - in fact giving any benefit they could . All in all, I'd have to say it's one of the most impressive locations I've experienced and I'd recommend it highly for any reason, at any time.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant but North Point Mall is a short drive for food and gas.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear trvladvice,

Thank you for your recent review, and your kind words. We take the comments of our guests
very seriously, as our goal is to always improve on meeting and exceeding expectations. We always appreciate the positive comments left by the most important people in our world; our guests. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff have gone above and beyond in terms of service. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you (and serving you) in the near future.

Hospitably,