This was one of the best family vacations we have ever taken. The house was perfect and, honestly, much better than we expected. The pictures are great, but do not do justice to the property. Everything was super clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the A/C in the bedrooms had the rooms cool within minutes. Even the other livng areas, with only the ceiling fans, were always cool and comfortable. The kitchen has everything you need if you decide to cook. We grilled fish and lobster that we caught ourselves for several dinners. The pool was small, but very refreshing after being in the salt water all day. It was also really nice to have someone picking up behind you all day long. The kitchen and house was always immaculate and every time we turned around, our clothes had been washed and folded and placed back in our rooms, although no one ever got in our way at all. To top everything off, we had Tacio and the boat every day at our disposal. We were again surprised by the size and quality of the boat, not to mention the huge selection of high-end snorkelling gear and fishing and spearfishing equipment. We had no problem at all finding great gear for me and my wife and our 15 and 12 year old children. Tacio was super nice and very informative. We caught a lot of fish and even caught about two dozen lobsters which we shared with everyone at the house. We enjoyed learning more about the area from Tacio and Esau. For those times we did not want to cook, there were plenty of restaurants for us to enjoy. We had lunch almost every day at one of the mnay local spots we visited by boat. For dinner, we walked to several local resorts and the food was always very good. All in all, we would highly recommend the house to anyone visiting the area. Much, much nicer than staying in town with the rest of the tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious villa, private boat with captain, personal fishing guide, unlimited fishing trips, snorkel trips, explore the islands, lagoon adventures, kayaks – bicycles, swimming pool. Our luxurious villas are situated on the oceanfront of Ambergris Caye, Belize, six miles north of the quaint town of San Pedro. Panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and the Great Belize Barrier Reef abound. Playa Blanca is private and secluded – yet within walking distance to the finest restaurants on Ambergris Caye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Playa Blanca Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Blanca Villa Hotel Ambergris Caye
- Playa Blanca Villa Belize/Ambergris Caye