“I Love pizza from Pepperoni's!”
Review of Pepperoni's Pizza

Pepperoni's Pizza
Ranked #34 of 222 Restaurants in Ambergris Caye
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 3 December 2013

If you are in San Pedro and want a pizza, Pepperoni’s is the place to go. You can also call them and they will deliver to you. I first had pizza from Pepperoni’s last year when I was in San Pedro and just had to go back this year, twice in one week. I love pizza and will always go back to Pepperoni’s when I am in San Pedro.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The pizza was fantastic, and being from Chicago where pizza is a prized food group, this was a treat for us to have in Belize! We ordered their pepperoni pizza and we devoured it in minutes, it was that good. Not only was their pizza delicious, but their service to us was wonderful. We ordered pizza in person and they said it would take 30 minutes to be done, so we walked across the street to Melt Cafe (also fantastic!) for some drinks and ceviche to snack on while we waited. Melt Cafe only takes cash, so we paid them with all the cash we had. When we got to Pepperoni's, we didn't realize they only took cash too (we should have guessed though!), thus, we had no money to pay them for the pizza. It was so embarrassing, but they were so nice about it and said to go and eat the pizza (it was raining, so we went back to our hotel) and pay them later. Of course, we found the closest ATM and paid them right away. They were so generous about our situation and we would go back here again and again! Thanks Pepperoni's!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have to say Pepperoni's pizza is so so soon good. Probably one of the best pizzas I have tasted ever! Great service with a smile. I also like the outdoor seating under the trees. Just a great place with great pizza!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

After a long day my wife and I just wanted to relax in our room so we called Pepperoni's.

They delivered a pizza to us pretty quickly, which was nice considering they were pretty busy every time we walked by. The delivery guy came straight to our door at Xanadu and was very nice.

The pizza itself was very good. Not mind blowing but definitely tasty and exactly what we needed. :)

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I must make a disclaimer, our family lives just 30 mins outside of New York City and we have access to some of the best pizza there is. With that said Pepperoni's does a good job. We were told that it has the best pizza on the Island and if you are having a craving for pizza then Pepperoni's will help satisfy that craving. They deliver but be warned it is expensive. We found that the cost of the pizza was a bit expensive and when we added the delivery charge to that it was some of the most expensive pizza we have ever eaten. If you in San Pedro and would like to have a pizza don't be afraid to order from Pepperoni's it will hit the spot.