“Scuba Diving in Belize”

US$412.50*
and up
Blue Hole and Turneffe Islands Helicopter Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: The most famous dive site in Belize was discovered by Jacques Cousteau.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The "blue hole" was a bucket list must.......Had a great dive team from "Splash". Could not have asked for anything better on that day (except for a shorter boat ride - but it was worth it in the end). And, to celebrate my birthday there was an added bonus.

1  Thank padigirl2014

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place is pretty amazing. Definitely a must if you go to Belize to dive. We dove with Amigos Del Mar and they were awesome!

1  Thank kris10suf
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It has been a number of years since my husband and I have visited Belize, but the Great Blue Hole was an amazing dive. For any diver, it is certainly a must. Getting there is half the fun. I would suggest staying on a live-aboard for several days with the Blue Hole as your ultimate destination. There are a number of good dive companies out of Ambergris Caye that specialize in these trips. The 3 day, 2 night trip that we took visited the Turneffe Islands, where mangroves attract a multitude of aquatic species including rays and dolphins. Then a day of diving at the Blue Hole, which is like another world. Finally a night on a truly deserted tropical island...Half Moon Caye...if you don't mind tent camping for the night. This island is a red-footed booby and frigate bird santuary. When you awake in the morning, you are greeted by a islander who presents you with a fresh coconut ready to drink...right off the coconut trees there on the island. It was truly an amazing trip and one that I hope to repeat one day.

1  Thank VATraveler41
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Everything about the three tank dive was great! The ride out with Amigos Del Mar was gorgeous! A few of us rode up top with the captain. It was amazing seeing stalagmites 130 feet down plus several reef sharks swimming nearby. Half Moon Caye is a beautiful place! Lived the Red footed Booby Birds. The wall dive there was my all time favorite!

2  Thank Scubamomma6
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I went with a group of divers to snorkel the blue hole (along with the aquarium). We saw some squid and other fish and the divers saw several sharks. We had a great time and I would definitely recommend it if you can get a good price.

3  Thank Joe H