My husband and two boys, 17 and 13 stayed at La Perla for two weeks recently. Our stay was more than perfect. The guys went out on several dives, including a night dive and I was more than comfortable staying back at Villa Opal alone. At times you feel as if you are on a deserted island because it is so private. It was truly the most relaxing vacation in every way. Enrique and Toshiba were always there to take care of your every need. If we chose to leave La Perla and have a boat pick us up to go to dinner, or if the guys wanted to plan and excursion, they made it happen. Blanca and Sandra were there every day to freshen our villa to perfection. We had the chefs come in the night before we left to cook for us and if we had planned that earlier during our stay, we would have had them come more than once. Their menu was spectacular! It was as good or better than any restaurant. It is so convenient to order groceries from Mata Groceries. Whatever you need they will deliver the same day. Most mornings we would walk to Portofino for breakfast or wait on the guys on bicycles to bring homemade burritos. We also had lunch and dinner at Portofino as well.On the days it rained, we loved having a pool table in the downstairs game room. We have many fond memories of playing pool together. We also rented a golf cart and one of our favorite outings was going to
Rojo Bar on the beach just down from La Perla. We loved their food and drinks. Overall, La Perla was a perfect vacation for my family and we will certainly try and get back there soon. It truly was our home away from home in Paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strolling lazily down a tropical white sand beach, a soothing azure sea lapping rhythmically at your feet, a Caribbean breeze stealing away the cares of the world as it brushes gently across your face… This is La Perla Del Caribe Resort.This Luxury Ambergris Caye Resort is located on the north end of Ambergris Caye, the most popular vacation destination in Belize. La Perla Del Caribe captures the Caribbean ambiance of Belize in elegance and luxury. You can relax in the modern indoor-outdoor style of your private beach villa between trips to the pool and snorkeling - just offshore lies one of the top ten dive sites in the world, the pristine Belize coral reef. Or you can enjoy the vibrant life of the island – participate in village fiestas or sample local and international cuisine in the restaurants and clubs.Set off on sun-soaked Caribbean adventures to ancient Mayan ruins and scuba diving at the famous Great Blue Hole.Relax on your private mahogany sun bed and watch the herons stroll through the shallows. Laze by the pool while taking in a miraculous sunset.We are here to bring you the once in a lifetime Caribbean vacation experience, unlike any other Ambergris Caye Resort, that can only be... La Perla Del Caribe.Your Ambergris Caye Paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Perla Del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Perla Del Caribe Hotel San Pedro
- La Perla Del Caribe Belize/San Pedro